To you folks on the other side of the Pond...
(10-14-2010, 12:29 AM)Treesh Wrote: With the exception of the guild leader rank itself since it's on automatically by default and you can't change that setting if it's a rank currently in use and you can't have guild leader rank not in use.

There are too many if's and negatives and such that I'm not sure I'm decoding what you're saying right.

I think you're saying GL is set to require authenticator by default and you can't change that. Which makes me wonder what, if anything, this will mean for me.

Nevermind. I decided to just pony up the whopping $7.13 and just bought one.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
(10-14-2010, 01:29 AM)Concillian Wrote:
(10-14-2010, 12:29 AM)Treesh Wrote: With the exception of the guild leader rank itself since it's on automatically by default and you can't change that setting if it's a rank currently in use and you can't have guild leader rank not in use.

There are too many if's and negatives and such that I'm not sure I'm decoding what you're saying right.

I think you're saying GL is set to require authenticator by default and you can't change that. Which makes me wonder what, if anything, this will mean for me.

Nevermind. I decided to just pony up the whopping $7.13 and just bought one.

In beta, yeah, the guild leader rank had "requires authenticator" automatically checked and you cannot change it.
Intolerant monkey.
Well, After my last authenticator bit the big one, I'm holding out hope that I can last until I get my new phone shortly after the new year and just get an app based authenticator.

And BTW: Blizzard was very helpful in removing the busted authenticator from the account, but they do not replace/refund if they do prove to be defective, no matter how long/short of a time frame it is. I had mine 90 days, and then the codes stopped working. I called freaking out that something had happened. Turns out, that the authenticator just stopped giving valid codes...
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright