Two questions: Bloodslayer and Diablo drops
Hi, I played SP Hellfire 1.01 quite a lot and yesterday for the first time Diablo dropped an item (or I didn't noticed before). It was basic large shield. Is this some bug or it's just rare?

Also, I am looking for Bloodslayer for a very long time (actually I got it once, from Pukerat the Unclean but lost it due to Windows crash Sad just two days after and my backup was older). I check lvl2 bosses in every game I start. But I'm wandering is it possible to drop from Leoric's chests?
Diablo is like any normal (non-boss) monster in many regards, including item drops. So he can drop anything a regular old blood knight or soul burner could, including basic large shield.

I think Leoric's level is treated as part of level 3, in which case Bloodslayer could drop from the chests (on nightmare or hell difficulty). Not positive of that, though.
Than I suppose it's worth checking because I know in advance if Leoric quest is picked (clear well), chamber is easy (fast) to find and there is several chests. Items are always magical, so I just hope for broad axe and those 2% chance for unique Smile.
Thanks Nystul.
I just found something in JR guide. It's about Chamber of Bone but I assume same is applied for Leoric's chests (or am I wrong?).
Quote:The chests found in the small rooms on the mini level will create items as if they came from a unique monster, that
is, they will always be magical, have a higher probability of being unique and will use the +4 bonus to the ilvl for
determination of the prefix and/or the suffix.
I suppose "higher probability" is 16%... But does it also means that Bloodslayer can't be dropped from those chests? (2xdlvl)=6 and +4... hello Stonecleaver Smile if I understood JRG correctly.