Blightcaller Bugged
I'm not sure that this is new to 4.0.1 but Blightcaller is stuck in tagged mode, e.g. his character shield is grayed out. If I try to attack one of his dogs, I get the error "Target is Tapped". No one else was fighting him and he was not in combat. No one else was even close to him.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Unless this is something else, this bug is not specific to Blightcaller, and it's been around for a while. Occasionally, a tagged mob just stays tagged. You can usually break it by forcing it to reset. Engage it in combat then run off. When the mob leashes, it should be clear.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk