Computer Q
Xmas wasn't going to happen if I had my way... so we just took it [wife's computer] to Fry's to be diagnosed with 100% certainty and I'll replace the motherboard if that is indeed the problem with a $49 dollar equivalent. Sigh... oh well. That could have been a decent rig. I actually convinced my wife to take out a loan and get this puppy: link. I know, I'm bad. Instead however, we are fixing her old rig, and getting two [new] computers for my boys for xMas and no loan. So now everybody wins (except me, cause I won't be able to play D3 the way it's meant to be played :cry: ). Tis life.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
(11-20-2010, 05:31 AM)MEAT Wrote: Xmas wasn't going to happen if I had my way... so we just took it [wife's computer] to Fry's to be diagnosed with 100% certainty and I'll replace the motherboard if that is indeed the problem with a $49 dollar equivalent. Sigh... oh well. That could have been a decent rig. I actually convinced my wife to take out a loan and get this puppy: link. I know, I'm bad. Instead however, we are fixing her old rig, and getting two [new] computers for my boys for xMas and no loan. So now everybody wins (except me, cause I won't be able to play D3 the way it's meant to be played :cry: ). Tis life.
Don't you have your own savings account? I let my wife do the finances (shes the MBA), but I get to keep some of the money I earn. Smile
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

(11-20-2010, 05:31 AM)MEAT Wrote: I actually convinced my wife to take out a loan and get this puppy: link
Yeah... $1300 for that is a rip off.
Alea Jacta Est - Caesar
Guild Wars account: Lurker Wyrm