What gear do you have?
For those of you still playing the original; what gear do you have?

Here are mine:

Sorcerer(Battlemage), Lvl 36

Plate of Sorcery
Obsidian Helm
Dragon´s Amulet of Harmony
Mindcry
Ring of Titans
Obsidian Ring of the Stars

Backup
Obsidian Amulet of Harmony
Messerschmidt´s Reaver(for those all-immune monsters)
Serpent´s Ring of Wizardry

Warrior(uses axes only), Lvl 31

Massive Axe of Precision
Obsidian Plate
Crown of the Stars
Ruby Amulet of the Tiger
Gold Ring
Amber Ring

Backup
Ring of Life
Sapphire Ring
Ring of Stability

The Sorcerer I started around 2004, but picked it up again about a year ago. The warrior is about the same age.

Cheers
http://ghastmaster.byethost10.com/characters.html

My characters were started around 2006. I have not had as much time as I'd like to play them, but I am quite satisfied with the progress I have made in that time.
See my signature.

https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
After taking a break for about a year i've started playing again.

lvl 40 sorcerer

Royal Circlet
Naj light Plate
Archangel's Staff of Nova
Amulet of Wizardry
Obs ring of Harmonry
Dragon's ring of Sorcery

His inventory is packed full of other gear (Stormshield, Doombringer, Thinking Cap, Apoc staff, and a billion other nice jewels)
Wow. This brings back memories! I can't believe people still play this game... Actually, I do believe it. The only way I was able to keep myself from coming back to D1 was by deleting all my chars and letting my Diablo website expire Wink

Let's see... one of my main chars was Darkman(BNM), a L44 Beyond Naked Mage with a Hyena's Staff of the Fool, various rings & amulets of the Fool, as well as two Rings of Pain (+3/+4 damage from enemies) for situations where it wouldn't prevent stun-lock. Repairing cursed armor wasn't worth the hassle so that was about all the gear he had Tongue
The more of it there is,
The less you see.
perfect ob zod's

and dragon's of zods jewelry

of course

just kidding
Artillery Mage, level 16:

Have no freaking clue. Been too long since I played him.

Maybe I'll blow the dust off later and figure it out.