Waves bye bye to all you wonderful WoW players
My account has been lapsed for nearly two months now due to real life issues so you haven't seen me in game anyway, but I decided to post to say I won't be back even though all that stuff is sorted now.

I had a great time playing with all you folks on both Stormrage and Terenas, but I'm not going to invest in Cata or the monthly fee anymore. I've not really moved onto another game either, and I might not.

I'll still be around the boards, I've been here since the D1 days in some form or another so I see no reason to not continue to visit here. :-)

Have fun smashing the new content, if anyone wants another way to keep in touch with me and doesn't already have it, just send me a PM.

--Kevin
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
D3 sir. D3.
Sad

/hug
/salute

You will be missed in game sir.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Farewell. Hopefully our paths cross again.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
See you around, GG!
It's been fun. Hope to see you again sometime in the future.
Hi,

(12-09-2010, 03:43 PM)Gnollguy Wrote: I'll still be around the boards, I've been here since the D1 days in some form or another so I see no reason to not continue to visit here. :-)

That is indeed good news. Hopefully a new game will come down the pike that reunites Lurkers new and old. Until then, see you in the Lounge.

Take care,

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

You will always by my main tank.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I'm glad that it sounds like things are working out for you! I've had a lot of fun playing with you in the past and if we run into each other the future, I'll look forward to continuing. Until then, I hope everything goes great! Smile
-TheDragoon
(12-10-2010, 02:04 PM)Sabra Wrote: You will always by my main tank.

I still have my "The Gnome wants BLOOD!" magnet you made for me and it still makes me smile. Smile *hugs
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
(12-10-2010, 05:54 PM)Gnollguy Wrote:
(12-10-2010, 02:04 PM)Sabra Wrote: You will always by my main tank.

I still have my "The Gnome wants BLOOD!" magnet you made for me and it still makes me smile. Smile *hugs

You will always make me smile, GG. I love you so much. It's the truth!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Best in all to you GG! I hope D3 has enough draw to bring you back to actively gaming with us.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
I hope I'll see you in D3. Heck, I hope I'll see me in D3 before I'm too old to move a mouse.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Cheers, and we'll see you around! Or in the next game!

-Jester
GG it was a pleasure raiding with you and hanging out online. Although its sad to see you go, I can empathize with wanting to move on. Cata will be my last expansion, I suspect.

Take care dude, PM me if you need anything.

-Z
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raider™ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Had good times playing with you. Take care.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules."