Addon list post cataclysm
It's been a while since I've done this. I think people always find it useful since some mods die and new ones come. Here is my current list of mods.

!BugGrabber - Handy to capture and hide errors that addons throw.
Align - Puts a grid up on my screen that helps me line up frames
Analyst - Nice tool that tracks your gold acquired and trade skills you've performed. You can see how much money you earn in certain timeframes.
ArkInventory - My bag mod. Extremely customizable.
Atlasloot - lookup loot in game.
AuctionLite - I've setup shopping lists with this mod. It's my primary interface for buying items I need for enchanting and JC. Tracks historical pricing of items.
Bartender4 - bar mod
Blitz - Auto daily quest accept/turn-in mod. speeds up dailies a bit.
BugSack - captures bugs, works with BugGrabber
Capitalist - My interface to create and post the gems and enchants I sell. Auto creates crafting queues.
Carbonite - questing mod. I really like the map that comes with it. It can do a lot more but the map is what is most important to me.
Clique - Use mouse and modifiers to cast healing/decurse on party members. Must have for me for healing/decursing.
CustomTutorials - Requirement for Blitz
DBM - if you raid, get it.
Elkano's BuffBars - movable customizable buffs and debuffs.
EnhancedStackSplit - makes it a little easier to split stacks of items.
epgp/epgp lootmaster - loot mods. Lootmaster is a godsend for distributing loot with epgp.
ForteExorcist - made initially for warlocks, it's my dot timer. I really like the cooldown bar on forte.
InstanceTime - those who know me know I like fast heroic runs. This mod allows me to track my times in instances and keep a record.
LoggerHead - Automatically start combat log in specified dungeons/raids.
MailOpener - Best mail opening mod out there. I've tried them all. Especially useful when you do lots of auctioning like me.
MikScrollingBattleText - changes the default combat text. Allows for some nice configuration. Use it to notify in the screen when abilities and cooldowns are ready.
MobSpells - A must for raid leading. Stores all the abilities of mobs that you can recall at a later time.
Omen Threat Meter - make sure no one pulls aggro off me.
Outfitter - While the blizzard default equipment sets is decent this adds some extra functionality I find useful. Like easy withdraw/deposit of items into the bank.
Pawn - Put in stat weights, it tells me what the correct items/gems/reforging I should do.
Pitbull - Unit frame replacement. I use blizzard's default raid frames.
Prat - modifies chat frame. Allows copy/paste. makes pretty colors.
Quartz - cast timer mod. Embeds latency for easier "precasting"
Recount - damage meters
SellJunk - Sells grey items automatically to vendors.
TankadinTPS - damage meters for threat. Very useful for working out tanking rotations.
Tidy Plates - must mod for tanking. Modifies nameplates to show additional information including threat levels, targets, dots.
TipTac - tool tip modifier. Allows configuration of the default.
TitanPanel - like foobar. Use it to store my mod configurations and setup instead of around the minimap.
TitanPanel [DualSpec] - addon for titan panel that makes it easy to see which spec you're in, switch specs, and assign a gear set to a spec so that you change gear when you change spec.

Believe it or not, BigWigs is back from the dead and in a big way. Right now they're the most up to date raid warning add on and beat out DBM and DXE for proper raid warnings for encounters.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Here's mine:

_NPCScan
AtlasLoot
AtlasLootReverse
Auctionator
Critline
ElvUI
ElvUI_ConfigUI
ElvUI_Dps_Layout
ElvUI_Heal_Layout
ExplorerCoords
GatherMate2