what do you do with cloth?
There I was nicely keeping all low level cloth my baby worgen looted in my bank, using them to lvl up first aid and saving up the rest for the reputation quests like I used to do before Cataclysm.

When I had a very full bank I ran to the cloth quartermasters, only to find them gone *sigh*.

I now find myself sitting on a pile of cloth, taking up bank space. Checked to AH, but since I would be one of the hundreds who is selling it... the price only goes down.

So here's my question: is there any use for wool and silk cloth for non-tailors?
If not I guess I could stuff it all on a banking char in case I ever take up tailoring on one of my characters...
On my server, stacks of wool sell for a bunch.
(02-27-2011, 03:22 PM)DeeBye Wrote: On my server, stacks of wool sell for a bunch.

They used to sell up to 1g each on my server before cataclysm, but now ppl are selling stacks as low as 2 or 3 g. OK that still beats vendors by a long shot, but I think it's kinda low.
Save 'em. You never know when a guildie is going to get a hairbrained idea to level up a tailoring enchanting warrior tank.... I just asked all my guildies for cloth because I am leveling a goblin warrior and decided to go tailoring enchanting. What could be cooler than watching my heavily armored goblin tank riding to the raid in a flying carpet!?
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(02-27-2011, 07:58 PM)shoju Wrote: Save 'em. You never know when a guildie is going to get a hairbrained idea to level up a tailoring enchanting warrior tank.... I just asked all my guildies for cloth because I am leveling a goblin warrior and decided to go tailoring enchanting. What could be cooler than watching my heavily armored goblin tank riding to the raid in a flying carpet!?

Big Grin
I like the idea. You might want to ask a fellow goblin to engineer some extra thruster for such a heavy duty carpet ;-)
First, turn 'em into bandages until I max First Aid.

Then, at least back in Wrath, continue making bandages until I got the Stocking Up achievement.

Now I just store them for alts, maybe selling them if I need the cash.