New Honor Gear in 4.1?
Null Threat.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Shouldn't think so; no new Arena season, no new raid content, no new tier of gear.

It's likely that 4.2 will be the next raid/PvP patch; but I doubt that 4.1 will introduce any new gear save for the ZA/ZG heroic drops.
(03-12-2011, 11:27 AM)NiteFox Wrote: Shouldn't think so; no new Arena season, no new raid content, no new tier of gear.

It's likely that 4.2 will be the next raid/PvP patch; but I doubt that 4.1 will introduce any new gear save for the ZA/ZG heroic drops.

Thanks. I have several characters with 4000 honor left over from WotLK and have been trying to decide whether to spend it or save it for the next season.
(03-12-2011, 11:27 AM)NiteFox Wrote: Shouldn't think so; no new Arena season, no new raid content, no new tier of gear.

Along the same lines, do you think 4.1 will make the orbs BoE? I don't have enough friends on at any given time to do instances, and if I had access to orbs I would make crafted helms rather than spend honor points for them.
Hmmm. I doubt that they will be BoE in 4.1, but I could see that change going in for 4.2 when Firelands is released, bringing about a new orb from that raid. Here is hoping anyway. I have far too many of them right now. (I think I have 13 total on 2 characters, and still can't sell guns....)
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright