Should I dress up as a Sailor Moon girl?
I've been thinking about possibly getting a Sailor Moon outfit for cosplaying. What do you think of their uniforms?

[Image: SuperSailorMoon.jpg]
Are you trying to arouse pedophiles?
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
(03-15-2011, 02:46 AM)Occhidiangela Wrote: Are you trying to arouse pedophiles?

Not particularly, but...
Quote:What do you think of their uniforms?

I think they're completely ridiculous, but it's your life, so it's only your opinion that matters.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
If you are interested in cosplay, you may want to check out the cosplay section of deviantART. You can create a free account, browse some of the popular uploads, and network with other cosplayers on the site. I see stuff posted from events like Comic-con all the time. For example, you'll probably find this photo posted by SeishinKibou interesting:

[Image: _cosmic_circle__by_seishinkibou-d32lsn7.jpg]
--Lang

Diabolic Psyche - the site with Diablo on the Brain!
I know speaking purely as a male... the answer is yes. Frequently! And, post any SWF photos too! Smile

As a point of reference; As a husband, when my wife asks me about her outfits I'm supportive of anything she finds acceptable. If she's not embarrassed to wear it, then it's fine with me. It goes with my pro-freedom, anti-fashionista thinking anyway. Live free, live wild, and die happy.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Hi,

(03-15-2011, 06:24 PM)kandrathe Wrote: Live free, live wild, and die happy.

And always get fashion feedback from your enemies -- your friends will lie. Wink

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

When I saw today's strip, I thought of this thread.

For those wondering who Chun-Li is:
[Image: 261px-Super_Chun-Li.jpg]
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:Should I dress up as a Sailor Moon girl?

Depends.

What do you do for a living?
(03-15-2011, 07:10 AM)the Langolier Wrote: [Image: _cosmic_circle__by_seishinkibou-d32lsn7.jpg]

Heart
(03-15-2011, 07:10 AM)the Langolier Wrote: I see stuff posted from events like Comic-con all the time. For example, you'll probably find this photo posted by SeishinKibou interesting:
Not in the least.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Has anyone here read Elena Dorfman's book about cosplay, "Fandomania?" If so, what did you think?
Vinnie survey says yes. Not that he'll ever admit to having watched that show in Junior high or anything
<,<
>,>
<,<
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
(03-25-2011, 09:47 PM)VinnieJones Wrote: Vinnie survey says yes. Not that he'll ever admit to having watched that show in Junior high or anything
<,<
>,>
<,<

Yeah, good times. It was one of my favorite shows as an early teen, however the american version botched the series, as many edited translations of popular anime do. I personally cant wait for the new Berserk anime to arrive!
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
(12-14-2011, 07:38 PM)herrymont Wrote: I Know about ... just as a man the answer is yes. Common! Moreover, any SWF after photos! Smile
As a reference point; as a husband, when my wife asked me what my support for her clothes she found acceptable. If she is not embarrassed to wear it, then it's fine with me. Anyway, I certainly personally by the anti-fashion thinking. Free life, living wild, dead happy.
Ok, first thread necromancy is frowned upon in any forum. 2nd, the original poster was banned, which should tell you something about the inanity of the topic. 3rd, your post is largely incoherent. It seems to be just some words from your stream of consciousness.

I would just ask you to write in complete sentences. And, it would be nice if you attempted to use grammar, and punctuation. Is English your primary language? If, not, I understand more where you are coming from.

”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

(12-14-2011, 08:27 PM)kandrathe Wrote:
(12-14-2011, 07:38 PM)herrymont Wrote: I Know about ... just as a man the answer is yes. Common! Moreover, any SWF after photos! Smile
As a reference point; as a husband, when my wife asked me what my support for her clothes she found acceptable. If she is not embarrassed to wear it, then it's fine with me. Anyway, I certainly personally by the anti-fashion thinking. Free life, living wild, dead happy.
Ok, first thread necromancy is frowned upon in any forum. 2nd, the original poster was banned, which should tell you something about the inanity of the topic. 3rd, your post is largely incoherent. It seems to be just some words from your stream of consciousness.

I would just ask you to write in complete sentences. And, it would be nice if you attempted to use grammar, and punctuation. Is English your primary language? If, not, I understand more where you are coming from.

I suspect a spammer who forgot his link, or his link is in his profile.

--Mav
(12-14-2011, 09:20 PM)Mavfin Wrote:
(12-14-2011, 08:27 PM)kandrathe Wrote:

I suspect a spammer who forgot his link, or his link is in his profile.
Probably -- I'm using the innocent until proven guilty approach to not scare away any possible fresh meat. Moohahahaha!

He had a linksig... I poked Tal, who nuked it!
(12-15-2011, 01:17 AM)Tuftears Wrote: He had a linksig... I poked Tal, who nuked it!
Ah. Spammer. Thus, the incoherent babble -- spam linking must be part of some idiots guide to getting rich quick.

1. Spend life savings on get rich quick scheme.
2. Cruise the internet joining a gazillion forums
3. Steal underpants
4. ???
5. Profits.

I need step 4 dammit!