Banana attacks Gorilla, then splits...
I usually don't ROFL at the news, but this one did it to me.

Ohio shop's gorilla mascot attacked by banana.

Awesome prank, but wrong boys... just wrong... heh.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

(07-08-2011, 01:46 PM)kandrathe Wrote: I usually don't ROFL at the news, but this one did it to me.

Ohio shop's gorilla mascot attacked by banana.

Awesome prank, but wrong boys... just wrong... heh.

There is nothing wrong with this at all.

Quote:The gorilla was knocked down but got back up, adjusted his head and went back to work.

Update: So far the police search has been fruitless for the offending banana, and the bunch of teens he ran off with. They are appealing to the public for any helpful information.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

(07-10-2011, 03:47 AM)kandrathe Wrote: Update: So far the police search has been fruitless for the offending banana, and the bunch of teens he ran off with. They are appealing to the public for any helpful information.

Police involved too soon. Should have waited for this fruit to put pics on twitter. Watch out monkey man. Next time it might be Mario.

And people think there is nothing to do in the Midwest...
I think the obvious question is; What about a gorilla does the proprietor believe inspires confidence in the store, or the desire to suddenly buy a cell phone? "Hey, dude, I quick need to go buy a phone and tell someone about this gorilla!"

I think this battle needs to escalate. Next, a bunch of banana's. Then, a banana boat, or a banana float. Gorilla's beware.

(07-10-2011, 06:03 PM)kandrathe Wrote: I think the obvious question is; What about a gorilla does the proprietor believe inspires confidence in the store, or the desire to suddenly buy a cell phone?

If a gorilla asked me to buy a cellphone, I'd do so. If a guy in a gorilla suit asked me to buy a cellphone, I'd double-check to be sure he wasn't a real gorilla.