Hopefully this will get you the money you forgot about.
There was an article on a local news website regarding the money that Ohio's treasury department is holding for "unclaimed funds". In Ohio alone this amounts to $60 million+. Many other states have the same type of program and I hope some of you can take advantage of this and get some of the money that is setting there accruing interest for somebody else.

The website is http://www.missingmoney.com/Main/Index.cfm It is completely legit. You simply enter your name into the search bar and make sure that it selects the right state after you hit "enter". Click on your name and check the address and print the form (for ohio).

Cha-ching!
Huh. 10 minutes of work and I will be more than $50 richer. Thanks for the tip!
Nothing for California yet. Oh well.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
I wish my name were John Anderson, the most common first, and last names in Minnesota -- I'd be really rich!
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

(07-15-2011, 04:53 PM)MEAT Wrote: Nothing for California yet. Oh well.

You may want to check the California state treasurer's website. They might have a similar program that is, perhaps, not compliant with missingmoney.com's software.