discussion about heroics. Looking for opinions from 80's
Ok, I just dinged 80 this week, and I'm wondering what heroics are like? Are they harder than TBC heroics? Easier? I have heard both ingame, and I'm looking for some lurker opinions (because you can never trust trade chat farther than you can throw hogger) Am I going to need to farm for more to run heroics? Do we (the Terenas Lurkers) have groups running heroics? I know that we have about 8-10 80's now, and I wasn't sure what you guys were doing as far as end game content.

I'm working on the Sons of Hodir line and farming mats for the epic BS mace, and Epic DPS helm. (man that's a lot of titansteel.)
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Quote:Ok, I just dinged 80 this week, and I'm wondering what heroics are like? Are they harder than TBC heroics? Easier? I have heard both ingame, and I'm looking for some lurker opinions (because you can never trust trade chat farther than you can throw hogger) Am I going to need to farm for more to run heroics? Do we (the Terenas Lurkers) have groups running heroics? I know that we have about 8-10 80's now, and I wasn't sure what you guys were doing as far as end game content.

I'm working on the Sons of Hodir line and farming mats for the epic BS mace, and Epic DPS helm. (man that's a lot of titansteel.)

Well I'm learning many of these instances on the heroic level having not run them on normal and I don't find them overly difficult. My biggest issue is the fact that I'm in a mixture of 80 and 70 gear.:P
That might be one of the most common misspellings on the internet that doesn't have a funny picture to link that's actually topical.

Humbug to you I say...<_<
~Frag
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote:That might be one of the most common misspellings on the internet that doesn't have a funny picture to link that's actually topical.

Humbug to you I say...<_<
~Frag

Like this?

[Image: 128727957058646654.jpg]

:whistling:
you found me out! I just saw that pic this morning, and thought I would slip it in.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Quote:Ok, I just dinged 80 this week, and I'm wondering what heroics are like? Are they harder than TBC heroics? Easier? I have heard both ingame, and I'm looking for some lurker opinions (because you can never trust trade chat farther than you can throw hogger) Am I going to need to farm for more to run heroics? Do we (the Terenas Lurkers) have groups running heroics? I know that we have about 8-10 80's now, and I wasn't sure what you guys were doing as far as end game content.

Terenas got Illidan, right?

If you're in any sort of gear that can down Illidan, you can do every single heroic. Probably every achievement in every heroic, too.
Thanks!

I wasn't in on Illidan, but not because of gear. I had home aggro:)

I know that I have upped all my gear since then. I have taken every upgrade that I have come across. Good to know that I can start doing heroics.

Thanks for the tip.
Quote:you found me out! I just saw that pic this morning, and thought I would slip it in.

I created that pic in response to Frag's post...

Oh dear did we break the space-time continuum again?

/sigh

FRAG!
Quote:I created that pic in response to Frag's post...

Oh dear did we break the space-time continuum again?

/sigh

FRAG!
WHAT?!
[Image: Space-Time.jpg]
~Frag:whistling:
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote:Terenas got Illidan, right?

Well we didn't get Illidan. We got Illidan's weaksauce little brother, Illidan3.0, for what that is worth <_<
Haha! I just went back and looked at the one I saw, and.... it's spelled right, and I read it wrong. *shamed* Boy I feel like a idjit. I would have swore that it was spelled like that. AH, the joys of icanhascheezburger and it's wonderful recaption services......