Bizarre Inspiration
I like to think of bizarre images as ink blot tests.
[img][Image: 241c056c185fccfd386f_1.jpg] [Image: 241c056c185fccfd386f_2.jpg] [Image: 241c056c185fccfd386f_4.jpg] [Image: 241c056c185fccfd386f_7.jpg] [Image: 241c056c185fccfd386f_8.jpg] [Image: 241c056c185fccfd386f_9.jpg] [Image: 241c056c185fccfd386f_12.jpg] [/img]
Interesting first post. Would you consider yourself more akin to a robo-filler type bot, or perhaps something more personal?
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Personal...if I had to choose.
Interesting. I would have chosen just one pic to discuss, that being the case.

Regarding the first one: Miniature Polar Boar riding a Giant Horse

I'd say that this picture, to me, represents the fall of man in the artist’s eye – perhaps a nod to global warming? You have what looks like fertile fields, and in the backdrop an active volcano, all sticking out in as the only objects lit by the sun in an obvious storm. Then you have a seemingly robotic horse using men to do its movement, and a polar bear that can’t breathe, thus using a respirator of some type. Clearly, the robotic horse using the men is a sign of our (mankind’s) dependence on machines, while the polar bear represents the arctic ice melting and the polar bears suffering and dying because of it, and the volcano being so clearly singled out signifies our impending doom because of it (it being mankind’s dependence on machines and resulting pollution), about to erupt onto fertile land possibly destroying it. If this picture was made before global warming became a concern, then I’d have to reevaluate my thoughts, but at this point, I think that is what the artist is trying to convey. As to what I feel looking at it… not much to be honest. It’s just a strange picture, and not one I’d hang in my home.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
(09-01-2011, 07:18 PM)Couldhavebeen Wrote: I like to think of bizarre images as ink blot tests.
Monsters eating a horse alive. Evil Chihuahua bunny wizards. Roasted George Washington capon. Unlucky charms. Evil hallucinogenic panda stew. Tea time for Finchy. Revenge of betamax.

”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

The 1st one is obviously a Polaroid.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]