Asking for Help - RL Help
My son, Cas, has a cat name Arthur. Arthur is very sick and in pain. He needs to have an MRI and be treated by a neurologist to determine if he has fluid behind his ear drums. That condition is treatable, but has to be diagnosed properly. The MRI and treatment is predicted to cost $1200 - $2000.

Cas, who is a musician, is giving a benefit concert to raise money for Arthur, and I hope with his connections in the Bay Area that can help with the costs.

Anyway here they are.

If you can find it in your heart to give, I ain't too proud to beg. Cas is asking people to send money via paypal. His ID is caslucas@gmail.com.

Love you all and thanks for listening.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Done sent dearest Sabra.
Intolerant monkey.
Aw, poor guy! Sad
(11-18-2011, 05:50 AM)Treesh Wrote: Done sent dearest Sabra.

Oh thank you SO much, Treesh!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Bumping this a bit to ask my FB friends to Share my plea for Arthur with their FB friends. Please go to my wall and share my plea. 2nd post down on my wall.

I thank you all for taking the moment to do this. Not trying to be spammy, so I won't ask again.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
It took me a little longer than I would have liked but I have fired off a donation. Hope it helps.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
(11-22-2011, 12:59 AM)Gnollguy Wrote: It took me a little longer than I would have liked but I have fired off a donation. Hope it helps.

GG, thanks so much! Cas told me.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!