Where can I buy cheap prescription drugs online?
I wish the Lounge had some advice on this.
(12-22-2011, 03:40 AM)DeeBye Wrote: I wish the Lounge had some advice on this.

I bet if we talk to Bolty and bribe him a little, we could have misspelled ad banners up, as a header, footer and both sidebars. It'd be great.
Intolerant monkey.
(12-22-2011, 03:44 AM)Treesh Wrote:

I bet if we talk to Bolty and bribe him a little, we could have misspelled ad banners up, as a header, footer and both sidebars. It'd be great.

Better yet, get Bolty to sell the drugs and fund the lounge. Later other contraband could be added, like 100 watt incandescent bulbs. A so called "game site" is the perfect front.

Edit: spelling.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
I'm maybe too old, or too young to even know these drugs. The funny thing was that when looking up the names, I found they were all for mental disorders.

Are we the market for mental disorders?

”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

(12-22-2011, 02:42 PM)kandrathe Wrote:
I'm maybe too old, or too young to even know these drugs. The funny thing was that when looking up the names, I found they were all for mental disorders.

It's not that, a lot of these can be used recreationally since they are mood alteration drugs. Xanax from what I've heard is a pretty popular one since it can give you the same type of mellow as marijuana.

Gamers and recreational drugs do still have a link in many folks minds.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
(12-22-2011, 03:11 PM)Gnollguy Wrote: Gamers and recreational drugs do still have a link in many folks minds.

And why not? Some games I play better drunk than sober! Wink (Just ask some of my Basin crewmates. Hehehe.)
Roland *The Gunslinger*
(12-22-2011, 03:11 PM)Gnollguy Wrote:
(12-22-2011, 02:42 PM)kandrathe Wrote:

It's not that, a lot of these can be used recreationally since they are mood alteration drugs. Xanax from what I've heard is a pretty popular one since it can give you the same type of mellow as marijuana.

Gamers and recreational drugs do still have a link in many folks minds.
Hmmm, I've thought of that when I play Rez.

”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

Ironically, I had to get a prescription drug that was way over priced even with my insurance (which would only cover a few uses anyhow), so I did a lot of research into web-based RX sites and read lots of reviews and found a few that worked well and gave generic drugs for a cheap price. After a few times, I never had to use them again, so I don't know if they are still up, but the IRONY here is that these companies were based in Canada, but got their wares from India. But still... the companies I was getting the medicine from was based in Canada... Everyone in America knows when you need cheap generic drugs, to turn to Canada, so your question is very ironic considering where you are from.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
(12-24-2011, 07:11 AM)Taem Wrote: Everyone in America knows when you need cheap generic drugs, to turn to Canada, so your question is very ironic considering where you are from.

Hehe, the ironic thing is that I don't pay anything for prescription drugs here in Canada. My wife and I both have good drug plans through work.

We don't have any need for prescription drugs right now though.
(12-25-2011, 03:38 AM)DeeBye Wrote: We don't have any need for prescription drugs right now though.

Epic Fail
(12-25-2011, 03:38 AM)Topic Title Quote: Wrote: Where can I buy cheap prescription drugs online?

I'll be completely honest with you and air my dirty laundry - I had a spat of ED for reasons I won't talk about in public and my doc gave me a prescription, but my insurance only gave me seven doses of the medicine, and the rest would be out of pocket, even with a doctors prescription. Bullsh!t insurance premiums on a drug that should be otc anyhow. So I did some shopping and found some legitimate sites, but there are a ton of scam sites out there also. Do your research before you buy anything online. And do what I did and get the smallest dose available first to make sure the company is not going to run with your money, and if the package arrives as stated, then you should be fine. My issue went away after a few months. Anyways, I hope you find what your looking for.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Taem,

The OP is a joke. A the time it was written, the forum had just been hit by a spammer who posted a dozen or so threads about buying cheap drugs online.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
(12-25-2011, 05:03 AM)LennyLen Wrote: Taem,

The OP is a joke. A the time it was written, the forum had just been hit by a spammer who posted a dozen or so threads about buying cheap drugs online.

Been away too long I guess.

Then that does make it funny. Guess the jokes on me. Doesn't really bother me though. Thanks for the heads up.
(12-25-2011, 05:08 AM)Taem Wrote: Thanks for the heads up.
That's what she said. Smile

I've never had the ED problem...