Wakey Wakey
Just thought I would throw out a post to see who is about still. Upon leaving Diablo 2 and returning to Diablo 1 I have noticed that the "Diablo LE" Channel is pretty dead. I'm hoping this is a case of just some down time, and it'll get better in a few weeks if not I suppose I'll have to slash an existence in Tristram alone.

Diablo LE is the only legit channel I really know about, so if there are any others which cater to US-East I would appreciated it if someone would share... I'm also open to IRC too if anyone still uses it other than me. Smile

Feel free to add *Moorwen to your friend list. I'm always up for some party play, or a good conversation while cutting down evil.
[Image: rusty1.jpg]
If you head over to Europe there is Diablo deu-1. Mostly duelers legit/non legit.
Well I am still a bnet regular, along with FireIceTalon, either on west (diablo usa-1) or east (diablo le). I thought I saw a "Moorwen" on USwest yesterday, not sure if it was you. In any case just add eW.TezZa if you want a game or something.
(02-06-2012, 03:03 AM)maht1 Wrote: Well I am still a bnet regular, along with FireIceTalon, either on west (diablo usa-1) or east (diablo le). I thought I saw a "Moorwen" on USwest yesterday, not sure if it was you. In any case just add eW.TezZa if you want a game or something.

That was me, I've been floating around a few names on Diablo LE.

I ran into a few people over the weekend, seems Saturday night/ Sunday morning has the best activity.

I'm sure I'll see you around Smile
Well I have been playing Hellfire 1.02 over LAN with a buddy of mine more so then playing vanilla D1, but if the community is awakening out of its deep slumber once more I'd be more then happy to get on bnet for a few games. Hopefully see you guys around.
Check Diablo LE on the weekend, on Saturday night there were 3 others besides myself. The more people we get on the more we can awaken (at least I hope)
Saturday nights are iffy for me. Sometimes I'm gaming, sometimes I'm out doing other things. I get alot of my gaming in on Mondays and Tuesdays as these are my days off, I work the rest of the week so weekdays are typically best for me.
I'm off and on pretty much everyday. I've made Diablo 1 my main game at the moment. A lot of times I sit idle in the channel while I'm doing other things.