Wasteland 2
By way of my little boy who got me into Wasteland at the beginning...

Wasteland 2
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
(03-12-2012, 07:57 PM)LavCat Wrote: By way of my little boy who got me into Wasteland at the beginning...

Wasteland 2

Those words alone should tell you how "little" I am. If I was old enough to play through and enjoy the original in 88...
-< You can only be young once, but you can be immature forever >-
I never played the original, but I helped the Kickstarter fund because Obsidian's getting involved.

I've felt Obsidian (with many Black Isle vets) has some of the strongest story planning in the industry, but they've been run over by their publisher too many times (Interplay, LucasArts, Sega, Bethesda ...).
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
(04-05-2012, 02:09 PM)Quark Wrote: I never played the original, but I helped the Kickstarter fund because Obsidian's getting involved.

I've felt Obsidian (with many Black Isle vets) has some of the strongest story planning in the industry, but they've been run over by their publisher too many times (Interplay, LucasArts, Sega, Bethesda ...).

Ditto, and thanks for the heads up Lav!
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
(04-05-2012, 01:47 PM)Magicbag Wrote: Those words alone should tell you how "little" I am. If I was old enough to play through and enjoy the original in 88...

I thought someone might eventually pick up on the thread.
On a related note, Fallout is free on gog.com for 48 hours.
There is only about a day left to subscribe to Wasteland 2 on kickstarter. I urge anyone even remotely interested to pledge while there is still time. And the promotions aren't bad either.

Just think, for a large enough pledge you or your loved one can be in Wasteland 2 as an NPC. (Or, for slightly less, you could get a nifty tshirt.) Imagine a party of DeeBye, kandrathe, eppie, and FIT learning together about moral choices and second amendment rights in post WW3 southwest America.

Meanwhile I've been playing Wasteland 1, which is still my favorite game of all time. And reliving the thrill of death in the wasteland.