I miss Pete today.
How about you?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
(04-08-2012, 07:00 PM)Sabra Wrote: How about you?

I think we all do. I don't think it's any one day in particular however.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Not that it's not good here, but it sure doesn't feel the same right now. It seems to take me about 6 month before loss sinks in for me. With all the hating that's going on among the conservatives these days, I would LOVE to hear a Pete point of view.

Funny how Pete was considered so difficult and such a flamer, etc., but one of the thing I've realize is that, in his own Pete-like way, I always knew I had a fighter in my corner. That's what has me thinking about Pete these days.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
(04-09-2012, 03:06 AM)Sabra Wrote: Funny how Pete was considered so difficult and such a flamer, etc.

On what planet are we speaking?

"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Well I guess not the one you're on, Lav. Wink If you had a brain in your head or were at least honest, Pete had your back. What I loved about Pete was ... there's just too much to mention. I can see you're grieving too a little.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
(04-09-2012, 04:58 PM)Sabra Wrote: Well I guess not the one you're on, Lav. Wink If you had a brain in your head or were at least honest, Pete had your back. What I loved about Pete was ... there's just too much to mention. I can see you're grieving too a little.
You would get his respect if you had a brain, and could back up your statements with a little logic and a little spine. He was only difficult for those who lacked logic and a spine. I miss him too.

Concerning Republicans... This is the time in the election cycle when they need to put on their sackcloth, and grovel before the Christian coalition to be their ordained candidate. Once the RNC is over, then they will make a hard left and head for the center to attempt to be acceptable to the most number of independents. Everybody hears what they want to hear, so the fanatics will remember the promises made to them early in the campaign, and the centrists will remember the promises made late in the campaign. Everyone forgets that these are politicians, and they break campaign promises for a living.

”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

I miss Pete too, and I too take several months for emotions to really process.
(04-08-2012, 07:00 PM)Sabra Wrote: How about you?

I had a pretty rough week after I heard he'd died. Still stings sometimes - especially when I'm reading a thread, and I have to imagine what Pete would be saying, if only he were still around to say it. Not that I've got the talent to be so pithy, even in my imagination...

-Jester
I talked to Magi yesterday. She is recovering nicely from her foot surgery, for those of you who knew she was having it. It went way better than the last round of surgery on the other foot. She is off pain meds and at her dad's house, keeping the foot elevated and the ice packs on.

We talked about Pete for a bit and both shed a tear or two.

Wonderful people!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!