Shiny Prizes
I had a full set of Legendary equipment for both my Demon Hunter AND her Templar drop, from the same Elite enemy... then woke up. Yes, again! My dreams must have sold out to Blizzard.
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
(06-05-2012, 01:53 AM)Elric of Grans Wrote: I had a full set of Legendary equipment for both my Demon Hunter...

You saved yourself, I had my pitchfork in hand already.
I've found some lvl 9 legendary pants and a legendary hand crossbow for a Demon Hunter I don't have. Both are garbage compared to similar level rares.
(06-05-2012, 02:06 PM)RTM Wrote: I've found some lvl 9 legendary pants and a legendary hand crossbow for a Demon Hunter I don't have. Both are garbage compared to similar level rares.

I had the legendary hand crossbow Dawn on loan from a friend for quite a few levels. If you don't happen upon a really good rare one, it is actually rather decent.

take care
Tarabulus

P.S.: Fun fact: Both legendaries I found myself have been from barrels.
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
I've destroyed a legendary. The Slave Bonds that I found around L35 and wore till L53 on my HC witch doctor left the game world when being a bit too aggressive got my witch doctor killed. I looked to replace them a few times but the run speed and vitality they had made it easier to have other stats on boots and I just couldn't get a bracer + boot combo that was better, but they were long in the tooth in Act I Hell and they were close to my weakest piece of gear at that point. But I'm happy if I get 10+ levels out of a piece of gear. The offhand I posted earlier (with the screen of the Slave Bonds) was still on that toon when died as well; as I was farming to get a bit more gold because I wanted a shield and I saw a couple good ones on the AH but this being my "first toon through" I had just blown all my cash finishing the stash and pushing the smith and jeweler into L7.

But I realized that I did remove one from the game world and figured that was post worthy.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I have one legendary and set item each to show for over one hundred hours of gameplay total across several characters. The legendary was an appropriately mediocre low-level monk fist weapon, while the set item was the ring from the L60 WD set that at least had the decency to sell for a reasonable amount of gold on the AH.

The item system in this game is awful.
And the days are not full enough
And the nights are not full enough
And life slips by like a field mouse
____________.Not shaking the grass.
-- Ezra Pound, "And the days are not full enough"
I bought the cheapest level 60 legendary I could find on the AH (50k!) specifically to salvage it for the achievement Angel
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
I still have not found a legendary or set item despite having a level 60 character (with a fair amount of time spent at level 60), a level 40-ish character, a level 24 character and several lowbies. I wonder how common that is since it sounds like most people have found at least one.
-TheDragoon
Someone I know has found two Legendaries. Their first (and only) character has only completed Act II/Normal! Some people get all the luck.
Been in hardcore Inferno a couple of days now. Found the attached. Figure I'll give it to whichever of our hardcore group gets a Monk up to 57.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-05-2012, 10:11 PM)swirly Wrote: Been in hardcore Inferno a couple of days now. Found the attached. Figure I'll give it to whichever of our hardcore group gets a Monk up to 57.

You want me to go back to me really reckless style on the monk so I die again by tempting me don't you? Smile
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Cluckeye
+62-110 Arcane Damage
+60 Dexterity
+160 Intelligence
+0.20 Attacks per Second
Socketed (1)

Sadly, only VERY little more DPS over my current, vendor-bought bow, but the loss of the shield to use it would be crippling. First Legendary to drop that I was already too far through the game to make use of Sad
A legendary dropped in act 1 inferno, man this valor thing rocks

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff247...hot016.jpg

I decided to haul it out to the AH for phat loot; sadly the stats don't match my character, and I rolled a bad one apparently, when to my horror, the AH listed dozens with better stats selling for disappointing prices! I did grab 1.3 mil on it, (1.1 after fee) so I'm happy, as people were selling them for less.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
I finally found a useful legendary!!!!
I was super-excited. It dropped from a corpse in Inferno A1, Q9, right before the bridge where all the moths come out of the bushes.

Of course after I complained about not getting a legendary drop, I had 2 drop for me (and saw Quark get another, too) last night. One was a low-level monk fist and the other was a somewhat ok (but not fantastic) shield with required level ~50.

-TheDragoon
Woot! Third legendary found and it's a ring. =D Level req is only 3 levels lower than when I found it. I think that's the more exciting part. Wink

Intolerant monkey.
(06-06-2012, 09:46 PM)Archon_Wing Wrote: A legendary dropped in act 1 inferno, man this valor thing rocks

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff247...hot016.jpg

I decided to haul it out to the AH for phat loot; sadly the stats don't match my character, and I rolled a bad one apparently, when to my horror, the AH listed dozens with better stats selling for disappointing prices! I did grab 1.3 mil on it, (1.1 after fee) so I'm happy, as people were selling them for less.

Erm... you posted that from a Monk and the stats are REALLY good for a Monk. The only bad part is no DEX, but huge life on hit is beyond good. +xx damage is good for a fast weapon like Monks tend to use, It has resist all (INT) + a second resist, which is good for the One with Everything passive. It has a socket for more of whatever your favorite stat is. It's not the best possible Monk amulet or anything, but I wouldn't expect the RNG to give you better in the next 2-4 weeks.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Oh, yea I was considering it, but my current amulet had dex/vit and about 1/2 the life on hit. That amulet only cost me 100k, so I figured I could use the sales from the legendary to fetch better weapons which was my main worry. The other thing is that I'm sadly not stacking poison resist for One with Everything and changing that is going to require changing everything. Though it seems I failed to recognize the socket value. It's just an item that I could wear if I was stinking rich, but alas...

But yea, I wouldn't rely on the RNG either.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
I just found my first legendary trying to acquire the gibbering gemstone (Act III - Normal).

[Image: lDC0H.jpg]
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

(06-08-2012, 01:27 AM)Treesh Wrote: Woot! Third legendary found and it's a ring. =D Level req is only 3 levels lower than when I found it. I think that's the more exciting part. Wink

You got a +% movement speed bonus from non-boots. For the love of all gamers never vendor or salvage that item. (FYI: item bonus on movement speed is hard capped at +25%)
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!