Patch 1.0.2
The 1.0.2 patch has beeen released. Here are the patch notes. Let the game of finding out what else changed that wasn't listed here begin! (Also, immediately leaving general chat on first login...).

General

1. Players will now automatically join General chat when logging in

Classes

1. Monk -- Serenity Skill Rune - Tranquility -- Duration of immunity granted to nearby allies from crowd control effects reduced from 2 seconds to 1 second

2. Monk -- Mantra of Healing (tooltips will be updated in a later patch) •In addition to increasing Life regeneration for you and nearby allies while active, Mantra of Healing will now also shroud you and nearby allies with a mystical shield that absorbs damage for 3 seconds after activiation (up to a limited amount, based on level)

3. Skill Rune - Boon of Protection has been renamed Boon of Inspiration

4. Mantra of Healing will now heal you when dealing damage to an enemy (heal amount will be based on hero level)

Bug Fixes

1. Players should no longer receive an "Error 14009" when logging in
2. The "Select a Hero" menu will now also display the difficulty level for each character
3. Several speed improvements have been made to the streaming downloader

Achievements

1. All players in a party should now receive "Till Death Do Us Part" even if they don’t have Haedrig Eamon as their active follower

Acts

1. Act IV -- Witch Doctors should no longer receive an error if they kill a Shadow Clone with a Damage-Over-Time (DoT) skill after it's launched a Firebomb but before it's reached its target

Auction House

1. The auction log in the Completed tab will now display a player's activity (bids, buyouts, sales, etc) in the proper order
2. When placing a new bid over a previous bid on the same auction, players will now be provided with the correct warning message: "Raising your maximum bid on an Auction you are already winning raises your current bid to just above your previous maximum bid. Are you sure you want to continue?"
3. Players will now receive an error message if they attempt to purchase an item after the 50 item limit has been reached in the Completed tab
4. The "Physical Damage" Preferred Stats option for rings has been renamed to "Bonus Minimum Physical Damage"
5. The "All Damage" Preferred Stats option for weapons and armor has been removed and replaced with bonuses of specific damage types
6. Items which have been purchased from a vendor and equipped by the player can now be sold on the Auction House
7. Listing items on the Auction House from a different character than the one currently selected should no longer cause item display issues

Battle.net

The public chat list will now sort alphabetically

Skills

Witch Doctor -- Spirit Vessel (Passive) no longer clears debuffs when using waypoints or changing equipment
Something else changed as well that is not listed in these patch notes. I noticed between last night and today (going through 59 and then finishing 59 after servers went up, but before the authentication issues started happening), I was doing more damage after the patch. Looking through the notes, there's nothing I can see that would explain DH suddenly doing more damage. Last night I was only getting roughly 8k crits, today I'm doing 10k crits and gear has not changed. So, I'm suddenly doing more damage than what I was last night.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
They've changed the graphic for haunt. Well, they made it a different color.
Intolerant monkey.
(05-29-2012, 11:09 PM)MongoJerry Wrote: Bug Fixes

1. Players should no longer receive an "Error 14009" when logging in

They fixed that bug by replacing it with "Error 37".
I'm finally in. They did not fix the Magic Weapon display bug.
(05-30-2012, 02:55 AM)MongoJerry Wrote: I'm finally in. They did not fix the Magic Weapon display bug.

I'm finally out. Just got kicked out of the game that I farmed all of Act 1 Inferno, killed the Butcher and started Act 2. Bumped back to the character screen and all the gear I obtained is gone as well as the quest progress I made... Dodgy
I notice there's almost as many changes to the AH as to the actual game. I wonder if that's going to be consistent.
Quote:1. Players will now automatically join General chat when logging in

Exactly why did they do this? I don't want to be spammed with crap when I log on and play. :S It astounds me that they think that would be useful.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Yeah, I am finding it annoying that the first thing I do when I create a game is leave general chat. Boggles the mind!
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Hi,

(05-30-2012, 10:43 AM)Archon_Wing Wrote:

Exactly why did they do this? I don't want to be spammed with crap when I log on and play. :S It astounds me that they think that would be useful.

I think there have been a lot of people who got disconnected from battle.net a couple of minutes after logging in unless they immediately joined the general chat. This probably helped because the chat provided some kind of "keepalive" mechanism to the server? Don't know. Anyway, maybe Blizzard made this change as a quick fix to help those people.

-Kylearan
There are two kinds of fools. One says, "This is old, and therefore good." And one says, "This is new, and therefore better." - John Brunner, The Shockwave Rider
Supposedly 1.0.2.a is released now:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6020043/...-5_31_2012

General
Tooltips for the following class abilities have been updated to reflect changes made in patch 1.0.2 and previous hotfixes:

Demon Hunter
- Smoke Screen (Skill Rune – Lingering Fog)

Monk
- Fists of Thunder (Skill Rune – Quickening)
- Mantra of Healing (Skill Rune – Boon of Inspiration)

Wizard
- Energy Armor (Skill Rune – Force Armor)

Nigel Cutthroat has recently fallen on hard times and will now drop lower quality items when slain

Gold and quest experience rewards for replaying "Heart of Sin: Get the Soul of Azmodan" have been reduced

Gold and quest experience rewards for replaying "Heart of Sin: Go to the Keep" have been removed

Auction House
The maximum duration for posted auctions has been reduced from 48 hours to 36 hours
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
(05-30-2012, 12:54 PM)Kylearan Wrote: Hi,

(05-30-2012, 10:43 AM)Archon_Wing Wrote:

I think there have been a lot of people who got disconnected from battle.net a couple of minutes after logging in unless they immediately joined the general chat. This probably helped because the chat provided some kind of "keepalive" mechanism to the server? Don't know. Anyway, maybe Blizzard made this change as a quick fix to help those people.

-Kylearan

The strange thing is that this bug seems to have been fixed now. I went all night last night without a 3007 and there were long periods of chat silence in general chat. I'm going to test again to see what happens if I leave general chat, but it's good not to have to spam the chat window to stay connected.
Disarm you with a smile Smile
(05-31-2012, 09:55 PM)smegged Wrote: The strange thing is that this bug seems to have been fixed now. I went all night last night without a 3007 and there were long periods of chat silence in general chat. I'm going to test again to see what happens if I leave general chat, but it's good not to have to spam the chat window to stay connected.

Good to hear, and this kind of network stuff usually isn't in patch notes, because it's too hard to explain sometimes to the layman.
--Mav