Hi again
[/size][/font]Taking a break from the wilds of Western North Dakota to check in and see how things are going around here. The Bakken/Three Forks oil patch is quite alive and well. No shortage of work up in this neck of the woods. Starting to know how folks in Edmonton feel.

Hope everybody is well. Just haven't had the time to put in to keep any online characters competitive.
I remember playing many, many D1 games with you. That was in the 1990s!
(06-01-2012, 03:59 AM)DeeBye Wrote: I remember playing many, many D1 games with you. That was in the 1990s!

Hehe ... still have D1. Heavily modified thanks to the KP's but, have a bigger, badder version of D1. Contemplated D3, but it sounds like it's one of those have to be online to play games, and I just don't have time anymore to be competitive in multiplayer with folks who do.
(06-01-2012, 04:05 AM)Tris Wrote:
(06-01-2012, 03:59 AM)DeeBye Wrote: I remember playing many, many D1 games with you. That was in the 1990s!

Hehe ... still have D1. Heavily modified thanks to the KP's but, have a bigger, badder version of D1. Contemplated D3, but it sounds like it's one of those have to be online to play games, and I just don't have time anymore to be competitive in multiplayer with folks who do.

You do have to be online, but you can play by yourself if you want. You're not forced into co-op.
--Mav
Hey Tris. Good to see you are thriving in the tundra of North Dakota. Smile Do they even have Internet? Big Grin I just figured out (solo) how to take down Diablo on Normal mode last night. If you have the spare pocket change for the game and a decent computer, you might find the face lift worthwhile.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

(06-01-2012, 02:21 PM)kandrathe Wrote: Hey Tris. Good to see you are thriving in the tundra of North Dakota. Smile Do they even have Internet? Big Grin I just figured out (solo) how to take down Diablo on Normal mode last night. If you have the spare pocket change for the game and a decent computer, you might find the face lift worthwhile.

As someone from the lush tropics of South Dakota, I can assure you, we do have the internets up here, although it takes an extra week to get the message through the pony express to the depot where it's uploaded.