Chrome hates the LL
I emailed this morning, but just wanted to drop a post.
When i use Google Chrome, I continuously get locked out of my account, have to wait 15 mins, get locked out again, reset my password, get locked out again, and then finally get in.

It's a little painful Smile

I'm on Firefox now, hopefully I don't have the same problems.
I use Chrome on 2 computers and never have a problem.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(06-05-2012, 07:50 PM)shoju Wrote: I use Chrome on 2 computers and never have a problem.

Normally, I'd assume it was a user error, but I'd like to think i'm pretty tech-savvy.

Maybe I'm just having some cookie-mismatches with the password changes I've done.
Chrome is notorious for Cache problems with password resets. Flush your cache, and try it.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(06-05-2012, 08:18 PM)shoju Wrote: Chrome is notorious for Cache problems with password resets. Flush your cache, and try it.

Yeah, a flushing seemed to do the trick.
A flush / log-out / log-in worked just fine.

As a brief aside, I was able to fail once in Chrome, switch to FF, use up my log-in attempts (invoking 15m wait), switch back to Chrome and log in successfully. That seems like a bug of sorts.
I would assume that the lockout timer is probably done via a cookie type token in the browser, in which case, you could lock out IE, then lockout FF, and then sign in successfully with Chrome.