I just noticed I have 12345 achievement points. Totally not deliberate. "What does it mean" when i got this through the double rainbow achievement? Big Grin

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/do...cur/simple
Grats to you man. That is pretty awesome.

After inspecting your guild though, I'm pretty jealous of Dubious. That dude has my gear Sad
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
I'm sorry, I can't resist.

"Everybody in the car so come on let's ride
To the liquor store around the corner
The boys say they want some gin and juice
But I really don't wanna
Beerbust like I had last week
I must stay deep 'cause talk is a cheap
I like Angela, Pamela, Sandra and Rita
And as I continue you know they're gettin' sweeter"

Big Grin
1 2 3 4 5
rogue rogue

(Is all I could think of when seeing the thread title).
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
The only thing I could think of was this: Spaceballs!
(08-08-2012, 05:53 PM)shoju Wrote: Grats to you man. That is pretty awesome.

After inspecting your guild though, I'm pretty jealous of Dubious. That dude has my gear Sad
Not sure about grats just something silly I saw, and this forum is a little slow. It needed some life! Cool I didn't even think of spaceballs... I better change the combination on MY luggage...

I would probably have full BIS myself but I pass too much stuff. I should learn to not be as nice. Wink
(08-09-2012, 06:36 PM)Sir_Die_alot Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 05:53 PM)shoju Wrote: Grats to you man. That is pretty awesome.

Not sure about grats just something silly I saw, and this forum is a little slow. It needed some life! Cool I didn't even think of spaceballs... I better change the combination on MY luggage...

I would probably have full BIS myself but I pass too much stuff. I should learn to not be as nice. Wink

I say grats, mainly because you stuck with the achievements. When I main changed shortly after 4.1 I tried REALLY hard to make achievements the focus of my new main as well, going back, and working to get all the nifty stuff I had on my old main. The mounts, the pets, the quests, etc....

And then I just stopped caring. So, Shoju ended with 7115, and Onisu ended up wtih 6350.

If you merge the two together, it ends up being pretty close to 10k, I always wanted to be an achieve junky, but I just lost my love of it when I gave up the titles, the mounts, the pets, and the Feats of Strength in the main change.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(08-09-2012, 01:58 AM)Quark Wrote: 1 2 3 4 5
rogue rogue

I'm with Quark here. Smile That's the first thing that came to mind.
(08-10-2012, 09:17 PM)Tuftears Wrote:
(08-09-2012, 01:58 AM)Quark Wrote: 1 2 3 4 5
rogue rogue

I'm with Quark here. Smile That's the first thing that came to mind.

Could you explain the joke?
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
http://www.kythkin.com/2010/11/05/an-ode...long-past/

Quote:From RARE Blackwing Basin Stratigese (Alas, the original post has since been deleted):

u need 2 open it up with 2 rogues. u put the rogues up wehere the mobs r but not 2 close, and make sure that they r stealthed too, or the mobs will attack them

when u put the rogues there u look at the mobs. r there 2 or 5 of them? heres a graff

1 2 3 4 5
rogue rogue

so the rogue left side sapps the #1 or #2 mobs maybe both if hes lucky and the right mob sapps the #4 or #5 mobhs and then u got 1 mob left and its easier 2 fite it that way cuz u can kill 1 at a time and they cant gang up on u. example: if u fight 2 mobs its hard. but if u fight 1 mob its easy. so u fight 1 at a time until they died.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!