This is unarguably the best mount right now
Disc of the Red Flying Cloud

It's not yet another dragon/drake. It doesn't make stupidly loud noises when summoned. It's small and doesn't smother NPCs nor does it obscure the view of stuff when you are flying around on it.

Every argument to the contrary is invalid.
(10-05-2012, 04:36 AM)DeeBye Wrote: Disc of the Red Flying Cloud

Cool beans! That would have been a must have for me. Cool
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
I would argue that for my Death Knight the skeletal drake is better since it matches his outfit, fits the theme of a Death Knight, and is fun! That said, it's nice that they've put in a small, not noisy mount as an option for people who prefer that. Smile
-TheDragoon
[quote='DeeBye' pid='202464' dateline='1349411804']
Disc of the Red Flying Cloud

Magnificent Flying Carpet knockoff.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
I'm partial to this gyrocopter, equipped with turbo-rockets...

[Image: cat_gyro.jpg]
(10-05-2012, 04:36 AM)DeeBye Wrote: Disc of the Red Flying Cloud

It's not yet another dragon/drake. It doesn't make stupidly loud noises when summoned. It's small and doesn't smother NPCs nor does it obscure the view of stuff when you are flying around on it.

Every argument to the contrary is invalid.

The only downside seems to be that you're still standing up when riding it, thus it is not as door-friendly as say a mechano-hog.
Well, there's another downside. No passengers. Maybe I'm just spoiled by glyph of the stag...
ERAU QSSI DLRO WEHT
(10-05-2012, 04:36 AM)DeeBye Wrote: It's small and doesn't smother NPCs nor does it obscure the view of stuff when you are flying around on it.
Hear hear.

I wish there was a dismount aura around certain things, such as critical NPC's, or mail boxes. It's ridiculous around a busy place like SWC, with 50-60 big flappy dragons obscuring EVERYTHING.

Egads people, dismount already.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Towards the end, I often said that if Acherus would have had an AH, I would never have left there. I often left myself hearthed in Dalaran, and abused the Org port in Cata to avoid lots of people.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
One of my characters is hearthed to Dalaran. It's not a ghost town by any means, at least on Stormrage. But I have to say I don't have a problem with folks in Stormwind crowding mailboxes. I usually find it easy enough to click on what I need.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."