Infernal machine farming anyone?
Thanks for helping out my guildmate and I with the uber run, Archon_Wing. As I mentioned, we had been wanting to do one all week, but we aren't geared enough for just the two of us on MP5. That was readily apparent since you had to resurrect BOTH of us in the Maghda/Leoric fight. Thanks again!

I have the most trouble with that combo. I can typically dodge the butterfly attack, but that's what ended up taking me out in that game. I think Serenity had just come off cooldown, too, so I simply blew it. Maybe I'll do better next time.

You had asked if I used some messenger programs; I don't. I'm old, so I still use that obsolescent technology known as "email." If you want to send me a message, it's my avatar name here at Yahoo. And I can send you Teamspeak info if you have a headset and want to increase coordination ability during the uber runs. (Or mindlessly chat during farming runs; that's fun too.)
Battletag: Aahzmadius#1570

B.net profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Aahzm...570/career
Oh that's fine. It's just that IM is a faster way to talk outside of the game since I leave the game minimized. I don't feel like setting up Teamspeak but thanks for the offer.

It's okay. Build up your WD and play a non-gimped class. It'll be more fun anyways. :p
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Speaking of gimped, finally cleared inferno with the DH a couple nights ago. Even with decent gear and all the nerfs to inferno, I still found this class rather hard and annoying. Considering I've now cleared inferno with all the classes, and only DH was a struggle (Monk was a bit hard toward the end of Act IV and in parts of Act II but not too bad overall), this tells me that it is just a poorly designed class. They have all the DPS in the world, but very little still it seems to mitigate incoming damage relative to the other classes, Shadow Power with the Blood Moon rune probably being the best one overall.

Wizard is still my favorite - you can get almost as much DPS as a DH but you have a much better choice of defensive skills and passives. I could use a bit more armor and resists on my Wiz, but with 130k DPS unbuffed using the critical mass build, I can play up to mp7 fairly comfortably. Reflect Damage mobs are my bane - very over powered trait designed to unfairly punish high DPS chars.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
Eh? How high of an MP were you trying?

It was annoying at first but once I discovered the power of Shadow Power- Gloom it was pretty simple. I guess they're too dependent on that though. I'm not using any expensive gear on my DH either.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
With the release of 1.07, is anyone interested in farming for plans/essences? I figure that'll be a nice change of pace from Hellfire ring farming, since there's more variety and (IMO) the rewards are better.
That's what I've been doing, and you can see on the other thread the new route I take on a "clear" now. Get 5 stacks, kill Cydaea, and then move on to Rakanoth. (I do a bunch of other Act 3 stuff as well, but if we focused in on just plan farming all that other stuff can be ignored.) Essences seem to be plentiful and you can find those in pretty much any type of game. In fact, I imagine if you're farming for essences MP0 or MP1 would be the way to go.

In small sample size theater, Iskatu has dropped more plans so far than Rakanoth despite the fact that he's not supposed to be one of the plan-dropping bosses. I also crafted 5 sets of Dexterity gloves and got one that was decent. A really good tri-fecta pair of gloves for my DH would go for at least 50MM on the AH at the moment, which means that I would need to roll something similar once in 1,000 times to break even (ignoring material costs). D3 being what it is...I'm not sure I like those odds.

You know where to find me if you want some in-game company!
Battletag: Aahzmadius#1570

B.net profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Aahzm...570/career