Hug Macro
My baby warlock had been having trouble with the Make Love Not Warcraft achievement in Wintergrasp. The following macro worked the first time. I hope that it is helpful:

/targetlasttarget
/stopmacro [nodead]
/hug

It still disappoints me that almost everyone but me has WoW all figured out and there is no need for theory crafting here or sharing strategy.

In any event it was a great Wintergrasp. We won of course, and didn't die. Fasolt got her achievement, and got away from a mean but klutzy priest and feral druid who tried to gank her. She can't hit much of anything because she is so low level, but in the final mayhem she sacrificed her voidwalker and summoned an infernal on the steps. It was great fun to watch, and according to Recount the infernal killed a deathknight.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
(08-05-2010, 09:15 AM)franzharare Wrote: LavCat, I have just read which you are saying here. But I just want to say you one thing is that you have to notice that there are two versions of this macro, one for pouncing, one for being pounced. Also note that this only works if you have the animations from Abranimations installed in your HUD.

My poor thread. /hug
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
/hug
/tar bot /spit