Voidwalker Tanks Illidan
And Council, and Hyjal bosses...

Link.

Hax.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Hi,

Quote:And Council, and Hyjal bosses...

Link.

Hax.

-Bolty
Just the usual variant scum:)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:And Council, and Hyjal bosses...

Link.

Hax.

-Bolty

Quite the awesome. I've done some voidwalker tanking of at level 5 mans, but never seen one in a raid. It's too bad it exploited a bug, but it was still cool. :)

Brought back memories of tanking Hakkar with my hunter pet on our first kill of him, and tanking Midnight with the pet (this was done before we had downed Prince for the first time too). I don't count tanking the adds on Moroes as raid tanking with the pet, but it's been done before too. But still pales in comparison to a Blueberry on Illidan. That was cool. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:Quite the awesome. I've done some voidwalker tanking of at level 5 mans, but never seen one in a raid. It's too bad it exploited a bug, but it was still cool. :)

Brought back memories of tanking Hakkar with my hunter pet on our first kill of him, and tanking Midnight with the pet (this was done before we had downed Prince for the first time too). I don't count tanking the adds on Moroes as raid tanking with the pet, but it's been done before too. But still pales in comparison to a Blueberry on Illidan. That was cool. :)
If you think that means I'm going to step aside for Qantaqa for our first kill of Illidan, well... maybe if you ask *really* nicely.

~Frag:lol:
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
I would love to see a duel right outside of BT between the lock and the warrior to see who tanks illidan!

Fight with knives!
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
No, they should have the obligatory hot dog fight. Foot longs of course, so as to ensure the epic nature of the battle.
Terenas Characters:
Hinome
Draelozia
Rogherr