Fable II anyone?
Is anyone here going to be picking up Fable II? I got mine yesterday, put a few hours in and was pleasantly surprised. Although I am having a tough time deciding to fight for good or lean towards the inner "baddy" in me. Great graphics and animations so far but I am only a little bit into the game. Does anyone else have any Fable tales to tell?
'Me not that kind of Orc' - lazy peon
Quote:Is anyone here going to be picking up Fable II? I got mine yesterday, put a few hours in and was pleasantly surprised. Although I am having a tough time deciding to fight for good or lean towards the inner "baddy" in me. Great graphics and animations so far but I am only a little bit into the game. Does anyone else have any Fable tales to tell?
I'm enjoying it so far. I just got to the first town and promptly used the money from the Pub Games to buy several businesses and houses. I should be sitting pretty for most of the game with 800+ gold every 5 minutes.:D
Stormrage
Raelynn - Gnome Warlock - Herbalism/Alchemy
Markuun - Tauren Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
Aredead - Undead Mage - Tailoring/Enchanting

Dethecus
Gutzmek - Orc Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
Being saddled with 3rd-Person combat is a little hard for me to get used to, especially if you drag a follower out with you in the wilds. With the Auto-Target and "Let me interact with this villager" buttons being the same, it kind of messes up my situational awareness if my attention shifts between a Hobbe and Vanessa the Villager every time I pull the trigger. First-Person shooting is unlocked with the Level 2 ranged attack skill, but even that is hardly perfect because the traverse of aim is so darned slow (well, not really slow, but slower than what I can tolerate).

Let's just say that the damsel never managed to get out of that first Hobbe cavern alive. :(
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.