Things I didn't notice in the patch notes
All the druid/mage/priest buff books are trainable now.
Clams stack (before you open them)

Any other stuff you've noticed? (I've got a couple more, as soon as I remember them.)

--Mav
Quote:All the druid/mage/priest buff books are trainable now.
Clams stack (before you open them)

Any other stuff you've noticed? (I've got a couple more, as soon as I remember them.)

people can correct me if this stuff was in fact in the notes, but I didn't notice them when i looked through:

- Rays for the Wrangle More Rays daily are back to 30% required to wrangle as opposed to 40%.

and more a bug:

- the priest glyph Power Word: Shield does not work (last i checked) on self, and possibly not on others as well. Tested by letting a mob beat on me a bit then shielded while the mob continued to beat on me. Absolutely no healing done at all, not per hit and not when the shield broke.
The nerf to the blood parrot that I mentioned in another post.

Night Elves can no longer shadowmeld while drinking.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Captain Sanders's shirt is now Captain Sanders'.

Timbermaw rep is greatly increased. (300 turn in, 4 rep per kill @ 70)

Maybe they were there and I didn't see them before but there are black cats in lower city. Kill one.:)
My BElf Chocobo now makes footprints in sand and snow.;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Quote:
Night Elves can no longer shadowmeld while drinking.

And, the cooldown on Shadowmeld is 2 minutes, up from 10 seconds.
[Image: spangles_sig_3.jpg]
Quote: Clams stack (before you open them)
WoW just gets better & better. Can dual spec be far behind?
Quote:- the priest glyph Power Word: Shield does not work (last i checked) on self, and possibly not on others as well. Tested by letting a mob beat on me a bit then shielded while the mob continued to beat on me. Absolutely no healing done at all, not per hit and not when the shield broke.

Yes, it does, but it applies the healing in one chunk when you shield them, so if you shield yourself at full health, no healing occurs. I saw the heal on my combat text as I shielded myself.

--Mav
One no longer auto-dismounts in Iceblood tower, with the result that one falls off said tower multiple times (assuming one is I). Alliance towers seem unaffected.

There has been a change to the way AV (and from what I've read) other blattleground honor is calculated and/or displayed. Can anyone say exactly what the change is?
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
The new change to Distracting Shot means it won't work with Misdirection. This sucks.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
The Glyph of Power Word: Shield does not heal yourself if you shield yourself at least the last time that I checked it. It does heal others.
Quote:The Glyph of Power Word: Shield does not heal yourself if you shield yourself at least the last time that I checked it. It does heal others.

I saw it heal me quite a bit as I shielded myself today.

--Mav
Hunter Pets have been made newly intelligent (artificially at least). And we thought attacking from behind was pretty impressive already.<_<

They still behave as they always have when Aggressive and Passive, but when Defensive any shot by their hunter owner will send them scampering after the target. This makes Passive stance pretty much the only option during instances.

Also, pets are so intelligent that every time the hunter enters a portal (into an instance, or perhaps the portals in Shattrath City), the Cower skill is automatically autocasted on and sharing Growl's cooldown also (which is another bug anyway). Hilarity ensues when my new sporebat even refuses to autocast its special, Spore Cloud. "If you're such a tough guy, why don't you tank for both of us?" is my new pet's response to this disobedience.
Quote:They still behave as they always have when Aggressive and Passive, but when Defensive any shot by their hunter owner will send them scampering after the target. This makes Passive stance pretty much the only option during instances.
This new 'feature' was driving me insane the other day. It makes it really hard to pull mobs back when the stupid pet wants to charge in. I was hoping it was some mod of mine or something, but I guess I need to get used to passive now.
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem
Another thing it took me until last night to notice is this:

Hunter's Mark now has its casting animation restored.

Irony of ironies, when the removal of the animation was an undocumented change in an earlier patch, I noticed it straight away. As minor a change it was, I felt somehow violated, and things just didn't seem right...

Now that it was reinstated, it took me over three weeks to pick up on this.

Edit: Another little annoyance is that if, as a hunter, you attempt to use a ranged ability while out of range/on GCD (Steady Shot/Arcane Shot are both excellent examples of this) then this engages Auto Shot automatically, whereas before it would wait until one shot had been fired before Auto Shotting. I don't know if it was always this way (Since I always used Aimed Shot as an opener, which I don't have at the moment), but it annoys the hell out of me.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,

- most tradeskill crafting takes less time, smelting/cooking etc.

- people also tell me that "ghost" form* makes you run faster, but being the lazy bugger that I am I don't run a lot, so can't really judge that
Clarification Edit: *running to your corpse as a ghost. And yes, I am one of those that wait for the rez and work in secret biobreaks or some coffeemaking
- icon of the Rejuv pots changed, and changed again with 3.0.3

- bombs stack to 20, finally
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Quote:- people also tell me that "ghost" form* makes you run faster, but being the lazy bugger that I am I don't run a lot, so can't really judge that
AFAIK, there's always been a speed increase of about 20-25% while in ghost form (Night Elves get a bigger boost through wisp form, omgimba).

It took me until I was levelling in Un'goro Crater for me to notice this myself, and yes, this was the "old school" UgC, with the one graveyard. Kids today.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,

Yeah, running in ghost is 125% -- easily tested with a speed mod of some kind (though I'm not sure where there is one after 3.0).
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
Pressing spacebar underwater now makes my character swim upwards, instead of jumping underwater.

The building in Moonglade between the druid teleport arrival and the Thunderbluff/Darnassus flightmasters no longer dismounts you. (Yes!)
A plague of exploding high-fives.
Quote: - most tradeskill crafting takes less time, smelting/cooking etc.
Heavy Netherweave Bandages are 2 seconds to cast, I'm sure that's faster than before.