Lazy build
I'm getting tired from all this clicking! Help me make a build for my monk (or Demon Hunter) that involves the least interaction! :p This is meant for mp0-1 farming

So I came up with this: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/mo...ZaU!abbbYc

Fist of Thunder-Thunderclap-- Nothing to say here. Nothing comes close to the mobility, damage, speed, and aoe damage

Sweeping Wind- Fire storm-- No matter how fast I kill, there will be spots where my sweeping wind wears off since I need to move somewhere else. Although cyclone is capable of doing more damage, on the low MP levels, it's too late to make a difference against most mobs, so I'd rather hit more enemies at once.

Mystic Ally-- Air Ally. Mystic ally is a no brainer since they can kill stuff on their own. I pick air ally to keep my spirit high and it comes with its own AOE damage.

Breath of Heaven- Blazing Wraith-- Simple, just more damage

Serenity- Ascension-- Strong skill in any Monk Build, I'm considering Instant Karma to reflect damage back at enemies

Mantra of Conviction- Submission-- So stuff just dies around me even if I'm not hitting them

Passives:
Seize the Initiative, One with Everything-- Defense stuffs. May consider Beacon of Ytar.
Fleet Footed-- Speed is everything

My enchantress uses a Maximus which summons a demon that also does work for me.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
I like it. I've found myself gravitating away from the monk recently, due to what I consider to be a boring play-style. (Refresh mantra. Refresh mantra. Repeat.) Granted, if we're doing uber runs that's still the character I'm going to grab.

I've played the barb a bit more in the past week. Maybe it's just the novelty of not using him for awhile, but I can do MP4 pretty well. I tried the popular sprint+whirlwind build and sucked at it, so I'm back to Stormshield/tank mode. Having fun with it, though.

Sorry I bailed on you guys this weekend, but I had another 3-person game waiting with guildmates. Too bad you can't do 6 chars in one game, we could have all played together.
Battletag: Aahzmadius#1570

B.net profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Aahzm...570/career