So, what's new in D3?
I havent played in months, since right after patch 1.04 came out. I heard you can actually set Inferno's difficulty now, based on a scale of 1-10 and that magic/gold find increases with difficulty? Drops are alot better now, and auction house items cheaper? What is the 411 on the latest happenings in the world of D3?
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
Inferno is easier, difficulty is variable via MP, ubers present a new quest, and drops are better instead of having to rely on the AH. Thus it's at the same time easier yet the bar to aim for is higher.

It's not a bad game, though I did fire up D2 and start a new character for 15 minutes. I found a +3 bone armor wand in the blood moor. that rendered me practically invincible and then bought a 2 socketed bow for rogue merc. And then I realized followers could actually kill things. And running was really running. It reminds me of how pitifully slow you are in D3. There's really nothing D3 has atm that can come close to matching that.

D3 still isn't half the game D2 is, but it's getting better.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
I logged on a few hours ago, and I saw a lot of people with 100-150k+ dps! A few months ago, this was insane to have these kind of numbers, now over half the players are within that range?? Sheesh. I guess the drops ARE much better now, I might have to fire this up again. My measly wiz is still only at like 45k dps lol from when I last played.

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
100-150 dps isn't that common still though very attainable. A lot of people bloat their stats with buffs though lol.

I do 78k dps myself, though I have a more tanky build. Still, it's a far cry from before
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
I can't believe how much cheaper gear is on the AH now. I just beefed up my Wiz's dps a good 35k for about a million gold, so now I can do 90k dps buffed, at paragon lvl 2.