Mana Extraction broken
Tested out earlier tonight, you can extract motes from the water, air, and shadow clouds with your zapthrottle, but when you try to extract from mana clouds you get no motes and the cloud disappears like you have extracted the motes from it.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:Tested out earlier tonight, you can extract motes from the water, air, and shadow clouds with your zapthrottle, but when you try to extract from mana clouds you get no motes and the cloud disappears like you have extracted the motes from it.
I'm guessing it might have something to do with the normalization of the spelling of "mana" in the patch. For example manna biscuits are now mana biscuits. I noticed only because it broke my manna biscuit macro.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Quote:Tested out earlier tonight, you can extract motes from the water, air, and shadow clouds with your zapthrottle, but when you try to extract from mana clouds you get no motes and the cloud disappears like you have extracted the motes from it.
I tested just now (first vortex I'd seen since the patch) and mana extraction is working for me.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."