Cyberpunk 2077
Anyone else watching this with any atticipation?

The music is Archive - Bullets

It's based on the original PnP and is being worked on by the team behind The Witcher and The Witcher: Assassin of Kings. They're working closely with the man behind Cyberpunk, Mike Pondsmith. Here's an interview with Mike Pondsmith on it.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
I wasn't before, but I am now! The behind the scenes making of gallery is amazing too:
http://www.behance.net/gallery/Cyberpunk-2077/6573211

I love CD Projekt. Love the entire gaming business philosophy and their being able to be succesful, serving out the goods from talent in Eastern Europe.
First pnp I played, and did so for quite a while. I have to say the trailer made me rather despondent that it will be any good, there's no way any company will put the effort into making a game look like that given the current market situation.
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
(01-23-2013, 09:16 AM)Frag Wrote: First pnp I played, and did so for quite a while. I have to say the trailer made me rather despondent that it will be any good, there's no way any company will put the effort into making a game look like that given the current market situation.

Have you taken a look at the Witcher or Witcher 2? My understanding is the graphics in both of those are pretty good and CD Projekt Red is going to try and get graphics similar to the teaser. Remember, the earliest we'll see this game is 2015 and from the sounds of the latest GeForce 700 series cards to pop, they're going to be a big improvement (40%+) in power over this generation (the 600 series). So, by the time Cyberpunk 2077 comes out, we'll have 2 to 3 generations of new video cards by then and could potentially have card powerful enough to have rendered game play look like the video.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.