Are you Thunderforged?
There is a recent Blue Post announcing a new "Thunder Forged" differentiator for epic boss loot from 25 person raids. So, there will be 5 levels for each leet item; LFR ilvl 502, Normal (10) ilvl 522 , Thunder Forged Normal(25) ilvl 528, Heroic (10) ilvl 535, and Thunder Forged Heroic(25) ilvl 541.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Hm, that's a pretty huge differentiator between LFR and 5.2 normal and heroic. More than the usual 7/13 ilevel differences we've seen in the past.

But, let me clarify from the Blue Post you posted, the differentiator is not based on 10-25 but in fact, both 10-man and 25-man raids in normal and heroic can see Thunderforged items.

Quote:This means that there will be five variations of some items. You’ll now see a 5.2 raid item of LFR quality at item level 502, the same item in Normal quality at item level 522, the item in Normal Thunderforged quality at item level 528, the Heroic version of the item at level 535, and the Heroic Thunderforged version of the item at level 541.
(01-23-2013, 09:23 PM)Tuftears Wrote: Hm, that's a pretty huge differentiator between LFR and 5.2 normal and heroic. More than the usual 7/13 ilevel differences we've seen in the past.

But, let me clarify from the Blue Post you posted, the differentiator is not based on 10-25 but in fact, both 10-man and 25-man raids in normal and heroic can see Thunderforged items.

Quote:This means that there will be five variations of some items. You’ll now see a 5.2 raid item of LFR quality at item level 502, the same item in Normal quality at item level 522, the item in Normal Thunderforged quality at item level 528, the Heroic version of the item at level 535, and the Heroic Thunderforged version of the item at level 541.
Ah, I see. This is why people were speculating on the odds of it dropping in 10 vs 25.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]