Dammit Google... again
Okay, we all know about the following Google search Easter eggs; zerg rush, do a barrel roll, askew, walking from The Shire to Mordor on Maps, yadda yadda yadda...

Do yourself a favour. Or do your productivity a disservice. Do an image search for "atari breakout"

You can hate me later.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Cool idea for the blocks. Does everyone get the same ones in the same order? I think I had car - jaguar - dolphin - seattle - lahad datu (? only gave a single row) - soybean. I quit so that I wouldn't be stuck playing all night. Tongue
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
(05-29-2013, 11:56 PM)LochnarITB Wrote: Cool idea for the blocks. Does everyone get the same ones in the same order? I think I had car - jaguar - dolphin - seattle - lahad datu (? only gave a single row) - soybean. I quit so that I wouldn't be stuck playing all night. Tongue

Nope, I got Macaroni and Cheese for the second round, and that was all I could play without getting sucked in.

So I guess I'm just behind on my google-foo, I didn't know anything about any of these. I'm quite amused by "askew," but don't get the joke on walking to mordor... I just get a map of southeast PA. Anybody help out a noob?
but often it happens you know / that the things you don't trust are the ones you need most....
Opening lines of "Psalm" by Hey Rosetta!
(05-29-2013, 11:56 PM)LochnarITB Wrote: Cool idea for the blocks. Does everyone get the same ones in the same order? I think I had car - jaguar - dolphin - seattle - lahad datu (? only gave a single row) - soybean.

I had 'cake' as the second level, so I guess it might not be the same for everyone.

Quote:I quit so that I wouldn't be stuck playing all night. Tongue

Same. In my salad days I got trapped by the descendant of 'breakout', named 'Arkanoid ]['.
I have crazy face - Catfish
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(05-30-2013, 01:41 AM)shoju Wrote: I have crazy face - Catfish
Luxembourg!

(05-30-2013, 12:55 AM)Maitre Wrote: So I guess I'm just behind on my google-foo, I didn't know anything about any of these. I'm quite amused by "askew," but don't get the joke on walking to mordor... I just get a map of southeast PA. Anybody help out a noob?
I think it is subtle. Do walking directions from The Shire, to Mordor. I expected a map of Middle Earth too. I don't think that is the EE.

But, I get a map of Britain to The Netherlands via Chunnel.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Another great Google Doodle today (6/10/2013). It's "Wild"! Wink Cool
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."