Taxi Driver
I absolutely can't wait to blow 20,000 gold so I can drive people around while talking in another language and pushing my wares on them. Just like real taxi drivers!

This is gonna be awesome. :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:I absolutely can't wait to blow 20,000 gold so I can drive people around while talking in another language and pushing my wares on them. Just like real taxi drivers!

This is gonna be awesome. :)

-Bolty

Are you talking to me? Are YOU talking to ME?!
Gullible Passenger + Cliff + Parachute Cloak = Win
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Quote:Gullible Passenger + Cliff + Parachute Cloak = Win
EVIL! I like it...
15k gold eh? Lemme guess, I also need a new riding skill. I don't even have an epic flying mount, the 5000g is simply too much for me casually playing. I doubt WotLK will change that.
Former www.diablo2.com webmaster.

When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Quote:15k gold eh? Lemme guess, I also need a new riding skill. I don't even have an epic flying mount, the 5000g is simply too much for me casually playing. I doubt WotLK will change that.
Hey, I'm more casual than you, and I managed it:PNever even did the old trick of playing the auction house for easy cash, just did dailies for a while, finished off some high-paying quests, and managed it.

And this was before the Shattered Sun Offensive arrived with their oodles of easy cash. Imagine, all that time running dailies for the Skyguard (Damn blueberry) and Ogri'la (Damn Simon Says.)
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Quote:5000g is simply too much

I didn't really understand this before (yeah, it could take time, but either you save gold over time or you don't). After dailies, it makes even less sense. Even if you average 4 dailies a day you should be able to get it in 3 months.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quote:I didn't really understand this before (yeah, it could take time, but either you save gold over time or you don't). After dailies, it makes even less sense. Even if you average 4 dailies a day you should be able to get it in 3 months.
I don't do dailies because they're repetitive and not fun. I'd rather take longer to get up to TK than spend 30 minutes a day for 3 months doing something I hate. I did dailes when I was raiding purely to buy gems and pay for respecs. An epic flyer is a luxury I can do without.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
Quote:I don't do dailies because they're repetitive and not fun. I'd rather take longer to get up to TK than spend 30 minutes a day for 3 months doing something I hate. I did dailes when I was raiding purely to buy gems and pay for respecs. An epic flyer is a luxury I can do without.

If you mine or herb a lot, the 5000g is worth it. Also, when you hit 77 in LK, what's the only thing you'll have left from BC? Probably your flying mount. Ok, if you had T6/SWP raid gear, you'll have some of it left, but that's not going to be a high percentage of people.
--Mav
Quote:I didn't really understand this before (yeah, it could take time, but either you save gold over time or you don't). After dailies, it makes even less sense. Even if you average 4 dailies a day you should be able to get it in 3 months.

My.... point... exactly. 4 quests? DAILY?

You people have too much time.:P
Former www.diablo2.com webmaster.

When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Quote:My.... point... exactly. 4 quests? DAILY?

You list 5 characters above level 60. I was talking about an average, which is obviously easily overcome by your playtime.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!

The 10 quests on IoQD take me, even on my holy priest, a max of 45 minutes to do (though, a bit longer on weekends, when it's busier). They net you just over 100g, plus any drops along the way to sell/grey junk to vendor.

As Quark pointed out, you have 5 toons over lvl 60. It's just a matter of how you want to spend your online time. With the introduction of IoQD, you can get a lot of gold in a very short time as all the quests are packed in together in a small-ish area.
~Not all who wander are lost...~

I have 3 70s and they all have their epic flyer. Shalandrax needed a loan to buy her epic flapper but once that was paid off (before they added the dailies on the Isle) I was then able to save the gold for Sharanna to get hers. Thistleberry probably shouldn't have his epic flappy but I really wanted to do the epic flyer form quest on him so I saved the gold to get his epic flyer.

I generally get up and play for maybe 30 to 45 minutes on the Isle and do 7 to 10 of the quests. Then I log and in the evening before raids I'll do the fishing and the cooking quest on Shal. Easy 100 to 150 gold a day.