Any other Mythbusters fans here?
A little fun for fans of Mythbusters. It is now my all time favorite video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtwdCVBWo0o (pump up the volume)

Is it possible to make ringtones from a YouTube video? I've never had a cell phone, but if/when I get one, there are so many choices in this video. "Relax, this won't hurt a bit" "This is gonna be insane" "Failure is always an option" "Things are gettin crazy" "There she blows" "That's a bad idea" "Fire in the hole" "We are a go" and my favorite "Time for science".
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Yes! ::Like::
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

HUGE mythbusters fan, and this is amazing.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(03-14-2014, 11:42 PM)LochnarITB Wrote: A little fun for fans of Mythbusters. It is now my all time favorite video.

Is it possible to make ringtones from a YouTube video? I've never had a cell phone, but if/when I get one, there are so many choices in this video. "Relax, this won't hurt a bit" "This is gonna be insane" "Failure is always an option" "Things are gettin crazy" "There she blows" "That's a bad idea" "Fire in the hole" "We are a go" and my favorite "Time for science".

I would very much like to bust Kari Byron's myth.

As for the ringtone from a YouTube video challenge, I spent 30 minutes making these. I have zero experience doing this. All I did was google "download youtube as mp3" and "online mp3 cut" and just went from there. These are probably terrible cuts, but at least I tried!

Things are getting crazy

Relax, this won't hurt a bit

It's time for science
(03-16-2014, 03:59 AM)DeeBye Wrote:
(03-14-2014, 11:42 PM)LochnarITB Wrote: A little fun for fans of Mythbusters. It is now my all time favorite video.

I would very much like to bust Kari Byron's myth.

As for the ringtone from a YouTube video challenge, I spent 30 minutes making these. I have zero experience doing this. All I did was google "download youtube as mp3" and "online mp3 cut" and just went from there. These are probably terrible cuts, but at least I tried!

Things are getting crazy

Relax, this won't hurt a bit

It's time for science

Cool beans! Shows how little I know. I didn't know ringtones were just MP3s and assumed they were some special super secret format since I used to see ads for selling the little snippets. I still like "time for science", but "things are getting crazy" really turned out good.

Oh, and BTW, darn you DeeBye! I might have to get a cell phone now. Tongue
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."