Ambush: Needed items thread
I figured this would be a decent place for people to ask othe guildies to look out for specific items in ambush.

So if you have a need toss it here and we will keep an eye out for you.
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
I could use a couple blood magic gems, a clarity, a codt gem, and a couple reduced mana. I have some chaos orbs that I've found through questing so I can pay for them.
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation - Henry David Thoreau

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and at the rate I'm going, I'm going to be invincible.

Chicago wargaming club
Well, I'm currently playing my Claw Spectral Throw Shadow in Ambush. While the Ranger is brutally efficient at what it does, the gameplay.... is just rather boring.

So. Here is what I'm after for my current pet project Infimir:

Claw
I don't care what the base type is. I care about DPS. I'm currently looking for a primarily physical damage claw (some ele is OK, but I need the bulk to be Physical Damage) that is better than what I"m currently using. I'll update this as I upgrade claws, I will always be looking for better weapons.

Current Claw:
66.15 PDPS
70.2 EDPS
136.5 TDPS

To Replace
I'd need something that was 100+ Physical DPS, or something with at least 66 PDS with a total DPS of 150 DPS. Oh, and <level 46 Level req currently.

If you aren't familiar with how to calculate the DPS, it's pretty simple.

Add together the low + high damage ranges for all damage listed IN the top section of the claw (don't look at the properties, just the totals at the top). Divide that number by 2. Multiply by attack speed.

So, my claw is

Physical Damage: 22-76
Fire Damage: 22-40
Cold Damage: 15-27
Attack SPeed: 1.35

So, (((22+76+22+40+15+27)/2)*1.35)
(((202)/2)*1.35)
(101*1.35)
136.5 DPS.

You can then break it down, and only calculate the Phys, or Ele DPS if you so desire.

Chest
I'm on the hunt for a 5L EV/ES Hybrid Chest piece. I'm taking this character Eldritch Battery, so I'm looking for the hybrid gear mainly. I have a 5L Chest that I will be using once I can put it on, that will "work", but I'd like to wear an EV/ES piece, for the mana boost, so that I can continue to do silly things like Arctic Armour. I would prefer the highest base type that I can get, but I will not be sily and say NO to a 5L.

Shield
I'm looking for the Ceremonial / Angelic / Archon Kite shields for this guy, or an EV/ES Hybrid Shield. I have a very nice Ceremonial Right now, so I'm really only looking for rare pieces to hold onto as upgrades at this point. If you see something that catches your eye, that you think might catch mine, let me know. I will take a look at it, and let you know if it will work for me.

What I have. I don't have a lot right now. It's a mish mash of "eh" leveling stuff. You know that I have it, and I'm not using, I normally give to guildies. The only thing that I wouldn't be willing to "give" is my 5L Belly of the Beast. I'm actually contemplating selling it to deck out my Shadow.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright