What is your motivation for being active on forum board?
What is your motivation for being active on forum board? Some people like to talk with people; some others like to get help from real people and expect instant interaction.

And you, why are you taking part in forums?
For me, today anyway I am returning to wow after almost 3 years and wondering if there is anyone I used to know still Playing.

Wail
Devirris
(08-26-2014, 07:31 PM)dawypalu Wrote: What is your motivation for being active on forum board? Some people like to talk with people; some others like to get help from real people and expect instant interaction.

And you, why are you taking part in forums?

You seem very inquisitive, are you doing a survey? Are you a person, a robot, a role played by many, who are you, friendo?
My motivation certainly isn't to use a spambot to post the same thing all over the Internet.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
To watch a preemptive ban by Bolty before you could cause much spammy mayhem. Smile
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]