Zaira Says Hi
So, a few months ago, I was running around the WoW servers seeing what I had where and logged onto Stormrage for the first time in who knows how long and was still met with welcome. Yay! I said at the time that I'd try to find time to log on there to play/chat once in a while but I haven't found time since to log on and play with my husband, let alone with you nice folks. That makes me a sad panda, but such is the life of a new mother. That brings me to the purpose of this post (other than saying hi!). I'd mentioned the newest addition to my family and that I'd share some pics. So, to Tal, Sabra, Bolty, Treesh, and anyone else who may remember Zaira, here's a pic of my little one. More available upon request. ;) (She loves to watch her daddy play WoW, so who knows... she may play herself someday if it's still around.)

[Image: 2844450884_cd9610dcd0.jpg]
One day, the Champions of the Fierce Bunny will ride again...<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
Absolutely beautiful - wishing you and yours all the best.

-Tal
Roane, she is so cute and seems so happy. Good deal! Stop by any time, please.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
*insane huggles* You may want to spread the huggling around to your family too. Don't know just how much insane huggling one person can take. :D

:wub:
Intolerant monkey.
Hey Roane!

It's rare for me to say this, but that's actually a cute baby! :) Congrats! Good to hear from you again.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.