I must post this Christmas carol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeaehxEd...e=youtu.be
Shut up Wesley.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
(12-11-2014, 11:28 PM)Kevin Wrote: Shut up Wesley.

Big Grin I was going to post that when DB first posted it but I didn't know if anyone else would enjoy it as much as I did.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
I get the impression there are quite a few ST:TNG fans on this site, myself included.

(12-12-2014, 03:00 AM)LochnarITB Wrote:
(12-11-2014, 11:28 PM)Kevin Wrote: Shut up Wesley.

Big Grin I was going to post that when DB first posted it but I didn't know if anyone else would enjoy it as much as I did.

Have you seen The Guild? Will Wheaton has a very amusing role in that series.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
(12-12-2014, 06:01 AM)Taem Wrote: Have you seen The Guild? Will Wheaton has a very amusing role in that series.

The Guild was quite entertaining, and yeah Wheaton is pretty good in it. I think it's on Netflix now, all mashed into a big single episode as opposed to how it was originally presented on it's site as lots of 5 - 10 minute deals.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
(12-12-2014, 06:01 AM)Taem Wrote: I get the impression there are quite a few ST:TNG fans on this site, myself included.

ST:TNG was by far my most favourite TV series of all time. I still watch it on the Space channel, even though I pretty much know every episode's dialogue from memory.
(12-13-2014, 04:54 AM)DeeBye Wrote:
(12-12-2014, 06:01 AM)Taem Wrote: I get the impression there are quite a few ST:TNG fans on this site, myself included.

ST:TNG was by far my most favourite TV series of all time. I still watch it on the Space channel, even though I pretty much know every episode's dialogue from memory.

It's one of my favourites, but I think I still have to give the all-time favourite award to B5.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
(12-13-2014, 01:42 PM)LennyLen Wrote:
(12-13-2014, 04:54 AM)DeeBye Wrote: ST:TNG was by far my most favourite TV series of all time. I still watch it on the Space channel, even though I pretty much know every episode's dialogue from memory.

It's one of my favourites, but I think I still have to give the all-time favourite award to B5.

I could never get into B5. I watched a few episodes here and there, but it always felt like a forced DS9 ripoff.
(12-14-2014, 03:22 AM)DeeBye Wrote:
(12-13-2014, 04:54 AM)DeeBye Wrote: ST:TNG was by far my most favourite TV series of all time. I still watch it on the Space channel, even though I pretty much know every episode's dialogue from memory.

I could never get into B5. I watched a few episodes here and there, but it always felt like a forced DS9 ripoff.

After season one, you had to pretty much follow the show every week as it was more an epic mini-series that was broke into 1 hour chunks. If you missed one episode, you missed a portion of the story and if you missed multiples, you were flat out lost from there on. Overall, B5 was one of the best Sci-Fi shows in existance because it tried to use plausible science.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
(12-14-2014, 03:22 AM)DeeBye Wrote:

It's funny you should say that. Straczynski pitched his ideas for B5 to Paramount first, and gave them a lot of the material for the show, but in the end, they passed on it. Then, a couple of months after Warner signed on for the show, Paramount announced their plans for DS9, which included plots and characters remarkably similar to ones that Straczynski had given them when they were in discussion about B5.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields