Forgot to tell you guys what happened to me, lol
I got a Inguinal Hernia from deadlifting 35+45 +bar(45)+ 45+35 = 205, and less than 2wk after my surgery, my doc told me to get some "exercise", so being me, I took that as "go fuckin nuts", so I went staking at a skate park and fell off a ten-foot ramp landing directly on my arm due to being off-balance from the hernia surgery... I've skated all my life and never fell w.out tucking and rolling but this time, my subconscious was protecting my injury so.. BAM! Here's some lovely pics of my compound fracture: let me put it this way, when I stood up immediately after hearing the "snap", my forearm was hanging down from the center so my hand was facing down and my fingertips were below my elblow with my bone sticking out... and you know when you get shot in call of duty... just like that. ears ringing, white haze all around with blackness starting to creep in on edges, and I also saw shooting stars everywhere I looked. Enjoy the pictures: THEY ARE ALL CLICKABLE LINKS TO THE BIGGER PICTURE!

[Image: 1TZ9hr.jpg][Image: dd4q7c.jpg][Image: exdX8Mhrj][Image: S24CvV.jpg]
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
And here's the shit they put in my arm:

[Image: nSz3It.jpg][Image: Ddwjep.jpg][Image: UInMF4.jpg]

They finally took that shit out six weeks ago and put in a steel plate instead and pulled out the long steel rod:

[Image: C8Zhoy.jpg]

It may sound bad, but I can't wait to start skating again! I tell people over and over again, shit, this should be the motto on my tombstone: "If you don't test the limits of your mortality, then you'll never know what your truly capable of!" and I always say, "Why even bother living if you haven't experience all there is in life?"
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
That's nasty, bro.
High tech external fixation device--must be a new deal; I haven't seen that type before. Return to skating when cleared, but gradually ease your way back in. Stay healthy my friend.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Whoa. I'm wincing in the pain from here. My first thought was ... "I got a Inguinal Hernia" -- Eek! No pictures of that operation? :-)
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]