All of the nostalgia.
This is what happens if you google your username late at night.

I see a handful of names I recognize. A Diablo 2 addicted 15 year old's best friends.

o/

Smile
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true."
-- James Branch Cabell
What? The LURKER LOUNGE? That site's still around?
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(05-19-2015, 12:15 PM)Bolty Wrote: What? The LURKER LOUNGE? That site's still around?

Can't be. Those guys must all be pushing 50 by now... Tongue

With magic, you can turn a frog into a prince...
With science, you can turn a frog into a Ph.D. ...
and still keep the frog you started with.
(05-19-2015, 02:41 PM)Armin Wrote:
(05-19-2015, 12:15 PM)Bolty Wrote: What? The LURKER LOUNGE? That site's still around?

Hey, I recognize that name. Isn't that the famous author of articles on Freshman Diablo? (which still exists, BTW)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
(05-19-2015, 02:41 PM)Armin Wrote: Can't be. Those guys must all be pushing 50 by now... Tongue

Last post: 05-19-2012, 08:21 AM

Waits exactly three years and then types out a one-line post. Yep, that's the Lurker Lounge for ya.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(05-19-2015, 06:20 PM)LochnarITB Wrote: Hey, I recognize that name. Isn't that the famous author of articles on Freshman Diablo? (which still exists, BTW)

Very cool site, Lochnar. I don't remember reading a lot of it (Jarulf's for sure) but I do remember posting a "Golden at 30" on DSF for my rogue. I didn't have an "of the Bear" bow, so I kept getting slaughtered by Big D. I had to resort to suicide firewalls to kill him. Wow, I had a lot more free time back then...
Battletag: Aahzmadius#1570

B.net profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Aahzm...570/career
(05-19-2015, 02:41 PM)Armin Wrote:

Oh, to be 50 again.

FWIW: ran into CB-13 (aka Skull the Barbarian) yesterday and we D3'd a bit.
But the big news is
KoP was seen logged on to bnet (possibly even Diablo 3) which we haven't seen in over a year. Sadly, he was afk while CB-13 and I were playing.

If you run into Skully in D3, that's one of the original Diablo I barbarians who did that epic thing.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
I find googling myself to be a productive experience.

Sadly, I don't see any death threats, so I must be doing something wrong.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
(07-31-2015, 08:45 PM)Archon_Wing Wrote: I find googling myself to be a productive experience.

[Image: 5NPh0.jpg]
Darn, and I thought I was being original. Big Grin
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)