Hearthstone - anyone still playing it?
I am a hopeless Hearthstone addict. I've even gotten my wife to play it on her android tablet. The Naxxramas and Blackrock Mountain expansions were a lot of fun, and the new Tavern Brawl mode is interesting.

My favourite class is Mage, and I've been using what would probably be called a "Tempo Mage" deck. I made it before I knew what a Tempo Mage was, so it's a lot different than the standard one.
[Image: fLAyL56.jpg?1]

I know it's not optimal, and I actually have the cards and dust to make a better deck, but I have a lot of fun with this. Archmage Antonidas and Malygos are both hilarious when I have Arcane Missiles and Arcane Explosions to use when I summon them. I don't ever grind for ranks, but I'm sure I could pretty low if I wanted to.

My only beef with hearthstone is how it forces you to play classes you don't like just to complete daily quests. The ability to re-roll a daily quest is nice, but I'd prefer to be able to complete every daily quest with whatever class I choose. I've resorted to creating Face Hunter and Grim Patron Warrior decks just to complete daily quests.
My son got me into playing this game.
Fun, but there are some seriously cheese filled cards: Kel Thazud is one of bit of Limburger that I just roll my eyes at.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
My son does it daily on my battle-tag.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

I think I broke this week's Tavern Brawl. This was my turn 2 play.

[Image: tIAqTmm.jpg]

I cast Ysera on turn 1 - that drew me Nightmare as the Dream card. Turn 2, I cast Velen's Chosen (16 health), Nightmare (21 health), Divine Spirit (42 health), and then Inner Fire to set the attack to 42.
I've tried getting into it multiple times, but it doesn't hold my interest. Apparently I'm still a MTG snob even after stopped playing it.
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Yeah! I've been playing at least a couple of games every day. It's great fun. My life has gotten a lot busier, so having a casual Blizzard game to play is wonderful. Even though it's a slow, casual game, it does get my adrenaline pumping when trying to do tons of math in my head while the timer is counting down...

[Image: patron-yolo.png]

If anyone wants to play some games, my battletag is Zip#1780
The error occurred on line -1.
(10-04-2015, 03:57 PM)Zippyy Wrote: Even though it's a slow, casual game, it does get my adrenaline pumping when trying to do tons of math in my head while the timer is counting down...

I don't like to math under pressure so I just do stuff like this.

[Image: A2jhJ9a.jpg]
This is getting ridiculous.

[Image: sRuDaXK.jpg]

I was playing against a freeze mage and just kept going for removal and board control. My opponent never had any answer to Antonidas so he stayed on the board for a really long time.

I like this screenshot because I froze the freeze mage.
Hah! I would characterize your Fireball collection as enough. I just crafted Antonidas yesterday and am looking forward to stockpiling Fireballs too!

My battletag is Zip#1780 for any other Hearthstoners who want to play!
I made a Control Warrior to complete Warrior daily quests, and it can be a lot of fun!

The idea with Control Warrior is to control the board (duh), and do massive armor grabs using things like Armorsmith and Shieldmaidens. Justicar Trueheart upgrades your +2 armor per turn to +4 armor per turn, which is amazing! You almost never hit the face unless you have no other play. This Paladin refused to give up. I give him props.

[Image: m3CWb59.jpg]

The real downside is that games can take a very long time.
[Image: aj5UrRP.jpg]
New expansion soon! I'm pretty pumped, especially for standard. Anyone else?

Battletag: Echo # eleven seven seven seven
(04-24-2016, 11:37 PM)LemmingofGlory Wrote: New expansion soon! I'm pretty pumped, especially for standard. Anyone else?

Battletag: Echo # eleven seven seven seven
I will buy Old Gods for my son. He is an avid player now. If you play against me, it's all him.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

I'm still playing, looking forward to the slower environment.

-Jester
The new expansion and new standard format have been so much fun. Miracle rogue is back!

[Image: woT7vSJ.jpg?1]

But I've been having the most fun with N'Zoth Paladin. Extremely fun to play. Infuriating to play against.

Zip#1780
This new expansion changes things more than any other one. I'm having the most success with a C'Thun Priest, but this Dragon Aggro Warrior deck I've been playing is really fun.

No one expects the Dragon Aggro Warrior.
[Image: q9v3QZp.jpg]
Yes, playing it still.
Haven't dabbled in dragon aggro warrior.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
(05-13-2016, 02:35 AM)Occhidiangela Wrote: Haven't dabbled in dragon aggro warrior.

Here's the cards I use, if you're interested.

[Image: uC1Trvi.png]
Hearthstone is quite fun!

Also, hello.
(06-17-2016, 08:00 PM)EvilTeletubby Wrote: Hearthstone is quite fun!

Also, hello.

Wow! Hi ET!