What's up, weirdos?
So, I've been flailing around looking for folks I actually know playing MOBAs, and decided to check here. It doesn't look like that's going to work out too well, but since I'm here...

Holy moley, has it really been 10 years?

How's it going, y'all?
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Do you mean LOL?

P.S. ... and Hi you freak! :-)
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

LOL, DotA, HotS, those things, yeah. Smile
(10-13-2015, 09:19 AM)Darian Wrote: So, I've been flailing around looking for folks I actually know playing MOBAs, and decided to check here. It doesn't look like that's going to work out too well, but since I'm here...

Holy moley, has it really been 10 years?

How's it going, y'all?

'Sup Hooker.
Not much, you tawdry paladin. :p
Nobody posts here anymore, it's too popular!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to buy some reagents for my next Blackwing Lair raid.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Not much. What's up with you, dweeb?
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
(10-13-2015, 08:02 PM)Bolty Wrote: Nobody posts here anymore, it's too popular!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to buy some reagents for my next Blackwing Lair raid.

Jeez, Bolty, BWL is SO last summer.

Cool
Wow, some necromancer raised Darian!

Tongue
--Mav
(10-13-2015, 07:57 PM)Darian Wrote: Not much, you tawdry paladin. :p

All I know is I had to go train Purify after hanging out with you. :p
(10-13-2015, 05:21 PM)Darian Wrote: LOL, DotA, HotS, those things, yeah. Smile
I own them all, and my sons are very INTO it. My eldest is a huge WCIII DOTA fan/player, and he's played some HotS.

They've been playing more XBOX/Destiny lately.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

My God! I've never heard of these, and I'm still playing D2 V 1.07. What does that make me? A video game dinosaur?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
(10-22-2015, 09:44 PM)Alram Wrote: My God! I've never heard of these, and I'm still playing D2 V 1.07. What does that make me? A video game dinosaur?

Nah, just means there aren't any worthy games coming out lately tbh, at least nothing close to d1/d2 caliber.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
ZOMG Darian lives! Sorry, not playing any MOBAs here. Smile