Obama Jokes
Quote:Cut that out with plain old math, and you cut out the crap.
What fool's errand are you now on? You claimed that you understand politics.

No, you don't, as evidenced by that bizarre sentence.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Quote:Exactly. Crusader, just do what I do; grab some popcorn. Every once in a while I have to get off the couch and stop the punch-throwing, but otherwise it's damn tasty popcorn!

But just to be contributory to the thread in general: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnL9HRLNxIA (no, not a rickroll)

-Bolty
Youtube links are to a discussion as crab grass is to a lawn.

Tell us what you think, Bolty, if you would, please. We rarely get such a golden nugget dropped into our popcorn bag.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Apparently Obama has revised his former comments about Pastor Wright. Obama now states that he did hear all of Pastor Wright's hate speech, but he never inhaled.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Quote:Apparently Obama has revised his former comments about Pastor Wright. Obama now states that he did hear all of Pastor Wright's hate speech, but he never inhaled.

Hehe, that's actually a pretty good one! Got a chuckle out of me.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Incurable optimism isn't such a bad thing. Individual people do make a difference; they may not make a difference in your lifetime or mine, however. It may take decades for one person's ideas and contributions to take effect, but eventually it does happen, if they worked hard enough for them.

History isn't written in a single decade:)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Quote:What fool's errand are you now on? You claimed that you understand politics.

No, you don't, as evidenced by that bizarre sentence.

Occhi

Okay, then.

-Jester
Hi,

Quote:Tell us what you think, Bolty, if you would, please. We rarely get such a golden nugget dropped into our popcorn bag.
That's because, with Doc having disappeared, Bolty only has 109 posts left before he gets onto the 'top ten posters' radar screen.;)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Why doesn't Obama need x-rays?
It doesn't take much to see through him.

Why haven't NASA scientists commented on Obama's candidacy?
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure him out.
Hi,

Quote:Why doesn't Obama need x-rays?
It doesn't take much to see through him.
Why haven't NASA scientists commented on Obama's candidacy?
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure him out.
Generic and boring. But then again, that seems to be the tenure of this whole election.

--Pete

Quote:Hi,
Generic and boring. But then again, that seems to be the tenure of this whole election.

--Pete

Only now that the economy has sunk. In a cynical way i was enjoying watching the presidential sitcom 'The "Maverick" and the Milf.'

--Pete
Generic and boring response.
Hi,

Quote:Generic and boring response.
Ha ha! And the other half of your wit?

--Pete

Ha ha! And the other half of your wit?

--Pete
An old joke which belongs in the witless protection program..
Hi,

Quote:An old joke which belongs in the witless protection program..
Now that *is* funny:)

--Pete

Quote:Youtube links are to a discussion as crab grass is to a lawn.
Oh crap - we're getting into lawn references again! "Trolling the Lounge is like setting fire to Bolty's bushes..."

Quote:Tell us what you think, Bolty, if you would, please. We rarely get such a golden nugget dropped into our popcorn bag.
To be honest, Occhi, I'm not qualified to engage in political discussion with the likes of many on this board. A bunch of you here, liberal and conservative, right and left, know your stuff and would make me look stupid. So I just read and enjoy the debate.

I would just add noise to the signal/noise ratio. Sticking to what I know prevents PeteBot from tearing me a new one.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Youtube links are to a discussion as crab grass is to a lawn.
YouTube videos, however, can contribute just as much meaning to a discussion as, well... snarky forum posts.:whistling:
The error occurred on line -1.
Hi,

Now this is funny. :P

--Pete