I Just Want Hugs Bolty
[Image: 538.jpg]
That must be why all my characters have a "/hug" macro.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
But I'm a goblin now. Goblins don't give hugs!
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(10-11-2018, 09:08 PM)Bolty Wrote: But I'm a goblin now. Goblins don't give hugs!

I rolled a cuddly horde panda the other day. I'd give you a hug.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
(10-11-2018, 09:08 PM)Bolty Wrote: But I'm a goblin now. Goblins don't give hugs!

But I want to be friends and friends don't kill friends!

Ya filthy hordie.
I'm still struggling with the idea that Bolty is anything but a female Dwarf.
Shoju.
Used to play WoW on Terenas.
Played PoE for a while, Guild Leader of the Lurker guild there. Back to playing.
Lover of stringed instruments, and the beautiful music they make.
The solution is to macro the /hug emote with your main attack ability. Ignore all the people who complain about the emote spam they are just jealous of the love.
(10-12-2018, 01:17 PM)Chadvoluted Wrote: I'm still struggling with the idea that Bolty is anything but a female Dwarf.

Oh, I'm still a female Dwarf.

Just greener.

And a bit shorter.

And with no awesome accent.

And a lot...thinner.

And without cool hair.

Dammit.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Or a beard.
(11-06-2019, 02:42 PM)Lilinana Wrote: Is there any place I could read more of these??

Given the forum signature I doubt this will actually be read by a human - but what the heck, it's humpday and I'm feeling generous.

Me taking a pass at Bolty? Just look around this place - I'm pretty flagrant in my love of Bolty even without his beard or general dwarfiness.

Or the comic? That comic is Dark Legacy Comics - just as it was titled on the original image.