Fun!
If you were your party's candidate for President, what would your campaign song be?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Hi,

Quote:If you were your party's candidate for President, what would your campaign song be?
Definitely Rasputin but probably not Turisas' version. That's too anarchic (and French) even for me;)

--Pete

"Anarchy only works if everyone follows the rules."

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Haha, since I've been listening to the album recently ...

The Offspring - Stuff is Messed Up.

Uh, don't click that if you don't like cursing:P
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quote:If you were your party's candidate for President, what would your campaign song be?

If I were an American? Bobby Brown Goes Down, by Frank Zappa.

"Oh god, I am the American Dream..."

(Warning for the squeamish: Don't google that.)

If not? Canadian Idiot, "Weird Al" Yankovic.

-Jester

Much thought, but I'm going with Just Like This Train

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Definatly I love the whole world

Boom de yada! Boom de yada!
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Hmmmmmm..... My presidential theme song. Well, I would want the intro to Not Falling to play whenever I walked into a room..... LOUD. Because, If I'm president, I want people to think I'm a little off..... Not in a senile way, but in a man I can't believe we elected him kinda way. (I would be a terrible president. This I know)

But as far as a song about my views or something more meaningful, I would have to go with New York Times by Everclear. Expand it past the obvious references to 9/11, and just take the song as a WTF have we done? and that's what I would want.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
If I were a republican? American Idiot by Green Day.

Since I'm a democrat? Party Down by Reel Big Fish. :)
-TheDragoon
Political Science, by Randy Newman. "Boom goes London, and boom Paree, more room for you and more room for me ..."

Or maybe National Brotherhood Week by Tom Lehrer.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:Political Science, by Randy Newman. "Boom goes London, and boom Paree, more room for you and more room for me ..."

Fixed:)

And thank-you, again, Occhi;)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Send in the clowns.
Quote:Or maybe National Brotherhood Week by Tom Lehrer.

One of my Dad's old favorites. Thanks for the reminder!

-Jester
Quote:Political Science, by Randy Newman. "Boom goes London, and boom Paree, more room for you and more room for me ..."

oh Bun! Awesome choices man! Let's drop the big one and see what happens.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:Send in the clowns.

Oh! I guess you watched Sarah Palin last night.:)

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:One of my Dad's old favorites. Thanks for the reminder!

-Jester
Thanks for making me feel older than I should Jester. I used to sing along with Tom Lehrer's stuff when I was a kid. ;) The parents were fine with me singing political songs, protest songs, but anything even remotely related to sex was not allowed. *shrugs*
Intolerant monkey.