Nefarian Demon Hunter Class Call
I enjoy Blizzard's nods to old content. When Demon Hunters were announced, people were wondering if Blizzard would go back to Blackwing Lair from vanilla and include a specific class call for Demon Hunters on the instance's final boss. This is now 11-year-old content. There's no real reason for them to bother with this especially when you consider that Demon Hunters start at level 98 allowing them to utterly blow away poor Nefarian who is stuck at level 60.

But Blizzard added a class call for them anyway. And it's hilarious.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
[Image: giphy.gif]
YOU ARE NOT AMUSED!
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
That is rather hilarious.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
Oh, and if you're one of those who stopped playing WoW long ago, this is what it's like now pre-Legion expansion as the Legion invades Azeroth...
(08-13-2016, 06:36 PM)Bolty Wrote: Oh, and if you're one of those who stopped playing WoW long ago, this is what it's like now pre-Legion expansion as the Legion invades Azeroth...

So, the insanity of the day the gates opened at AQ... >.>
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.